Anyone have Jets Giants tix?

Looking for a pair... please PM me!

If you strike out here, I'd recommend stub hub a few hours before kickoff when sellers panic.  That was my plan but can't make it to the game now.

If you strike out here, I'd recommend stub hub a few hours before kickoff when sellers panic.  That was my plan but can't make it to the game now.

Yeah, I doubt I'll do stubhub.  If I go I'll probably just scrounge around for an extra in the parking lot.  Not that hard, would just rather have tix beforehand.

Yeah, I doubt I'll do stubhub.  If I go I'll probably just scrounge around for an extra in the parking lot.  Not that hard, would just rather have tix beforehand.

Worth a look though....when I was in my seat waiting for the game to start on Sunday, I checked stubhub at 12:30 just to see how it was looking and there were a pair of coach club tickets available for less than what I paid for my seats in 111A.

Worth a look though....when I was in my seat waiting for the game to start on Sunday, I checked stubhub at 12:30 just to see how it was looking and there were a pair of coach club tickets available for less than what I paid for my seats in 111A.

doesn't hurt but with this being jets vs Giants it will be much harder.  On a typical Sunday, half the areas population has no interest in going.  Now that isn't the case. 

Archived