Steph Curry.

Villain The Foe

Steph Curry is the greatest player I have ever seen play. This guy's game is totally complete. I've always loved shooters (grew up a Reggie Miller fan), but this guy is just beyond anything I even thought was possible as a shooter. 

This dude's game should be called "cheat code" because it aint right what he's doing to the league. 

He has the best shot in the history of the game.  There is no argument IMO.  Couple that with the best handles in the game today and his ability to create off the dribble, he's going to go down as the best pure scorer to ever play the sport.

He's must see TV.  I've never seen anything like him. 

He has the best shot in the history of the game.  There is no argument IMO.  Couple that with the best handles in the game today and his ability to create off the dribble, he's going to go down as the best pure scorer to ever play the sport.

He's must see TV.  I've never seen anything like him. 

I agree, its not even a debate. Reggie Miller retired in '03 and I stopped watching the NBA when he retired. Steph Curry (and in many ways, Kristaps Porzingis)  is really building up my interest in the sport. I've never seen anything like that dude, and you cant even help but to like his game. He's a little scrawny kid totally destroying basketball franchises every other night. 

Archived