Guns N Roses Reunion Rumors

AFJF

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imagine you pay $8k and rose just blows off the show

that would suck

That's why I wanted tix to both shows.  I figure there's a good chance there will be one riot and one concert and I'd like to see both, not just one or the other.

what did you use for pre sale?

There were several, but I found one that started today for anyone with a Citi credit card so I used that.  Tix for general public go on sale Saturday so I'll be looking again to see if better seats are available.

Take a look at axs.com

Ohhhh!  Ohhhh!  That's just.....just....Ohhhhh!

There's so little resemblance they might as well hire an impersonator that looks more like him.

That Axl pic is funny, and he's still pretty big, but that particular pic is almost a decade old.

My guess is 2010-2011 judging from other stuff on youtube. (?)

There's so little resemblance they might as well hire an impersonator that looks more like him.

My guess is 2010-2011 judging from other stuff on youtube. (?)

I think it's from a one-off concert they did in Brazil when buckethead was still playing guitar and that's gotta' be 8-10 years.

Either way, he's let himself go a few times...saw a recent pic of him the other day and he's big, but nowhere near as big as in that pic.

I think you can come up with a better caption.  Aren't those just the lyrics to Sweet Child O'Mine?

Saw a meme of that pic years ago.."Welcome to the Jungle, we got lots of cake"

I wish that T-Mobile would release the names of everyone shelling out 3 stacks for the VIP package so they can be publicly shamed. That sh*t is a joke. For 3k I better be be getting a blowie from Stephanie Seymour herself while Axl and Slash cheer me on.

Might wanna check that she aged little more gracefully than Axle first.

• 1 month later...

Archived