CrazyCarl40

Super Bowl Halftime Show is...

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

They're a big enough act, but zzzzz.

Honestly, the way they've been going the past few years, they should've shelled out for Taylor Swift.

Or, if they wanted to do something actually ******* cool... Metallica, ACDC, or Foo Fighters would've worked.

Hell, I'd watch Dave Grohl, Lars Ulrich, and Angus Young each taking turns punching Adam Levin in the face for twenty minutes.

Well this is gonna be the most boring halftime ever. 

Seriously? It's Super Bowl 50! Do something big and bold - Guns and Roses reunion!

Make it happen Ginger Hammer. 

GNR was the move. You done effed up, Goodell.

Coldplay are untalented thieves, basically what ever Brian Eno had left over from Roxy Music or U2. Or they stole.

https://andyontheroad.wordpress.com/2009/09/13/joe-satriani-v-coldplay-settles/

"Chris Martin looks like a geography teacher. What's all that with writing messages about Free Trade? If he wants to write things down I'll give him a pen and a pad of paper. Bunch of students." 

Liam Gallagher

"Chris Martin looks like a geography teacher. What's all that with writing messages about Free Trade? If he wants to write things down I'll give him a pen and a pad of paper. Bunch of students." 

Liam Gallagher

Oasis

Radiohead

Coldplay

In that order.

SAR I

nothing gets me pumped up like a good ole coldplay song. but seriously you would think if they wanted non football fans to watch the halftime show, they go pop like taylor swift or bruno mars, but if they want a band it should be someone who has some upbeat music. coldplay makes me wana drink bleach and watch requirem for a dream

Edited by CotcheryifyouCan