### Jets \ Giants --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

It is game day, the Jets \ Giants game kicks off at 1pm. The Jets can take a big step towards the playoffs with a win.

And that is exactly what they will do today. The battle of New York won't be easy. So I leave you with these words of divine inspiration.

Let's go Jets!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is it guys. I know there are still games left but I believe we will make the playoffs if we win today and won't make it otherwise. Same goes for Giants. If they lose today, they can kiss playoffs goodbye. I hope Green crushes Blue today. 

Go Jets, make us proud.  

It's not the Giants that bother me, it's their fans. I've lived in my town since 1977 and I would say an conservative estimate is that 80 percent of the town is arrogant giant fans. I'm tired of the jokes, tired of making excuses for my team, tired of the big brother bs. 

Jets, get the f'ing win today! Let's go!

the vagina's are down a TE, LB and S, so that helps a little

should be 50 degrees and sunny for kickoff

looks like ian eagle and fouts again.  fouts is good for 2-3 statements per game that make no sense.  hey, at least it's not maguire, nantz or dierdorf

True, but i will take the better QB in this matchup of poor secondaries. Heh I could be wrong but i am 10-1 predicting jets.

both QB's are up and down.  Eli is clearly better, but he is facing a far superior defense than fitz will be and he has 3 studs to feed, the giants have 1

Archived