More than 10,000 seats available for Titans game

Jetsfanri

SAR I get to the damn game post up a tailgate picture for those of us at home to see the crowd on this beautiful day for Jets football. 

Leaving at 11, will arrive at 11:30 and will post up pics as soon as I arrive.

Not sure whether to wear shorts or jeans, that's the big dilemma at the moment.

SAR I

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I sat in 334 in the old stadium there was no email or internet. The first game of the season we would always be so curious to make sure everyone was coming back. The guy who sat in back of us was fighting cancer. That offseason was long, when he came back the next year and was in good shape, we were all pumped. The guy I sat next to, I looked him up on Facebook like 10 years later and sent him a friend request. He knows everything going on with my kids and family. Why? Because we bonded over the Jets.

It is the same way where I sit now. Really good group of people!

Same here.

My section-mates in Giants Stadium in 233 were great guys, all blue-collar types, hysterically funny to listen to them and engage with them all game long.  They'd had their seats for almost 20 years before I showed up but they accepted us easily, it was great.

My section-mates in MetLife are just as good, just different backgrounds.  And unlike the 233 guys these 232A guys have kids my kids ages so my teens and their teens can carry on the tradition down the line.  The guy right behind me is really sarcastic and funny and his wife brings cookies  for the kids each Sunday.  It's the best part about the STH experience.  Saying hey to the guys each weekend and enjoying the Jets together.  Three guys from Jetnation up there too, we always high-five thanks to you and your site.

SAR I

When I sat in 334 in the old stadium there was no email or internet. The first game of the season we would always be so curious to make sure everyone was coming back. The guy who sat in back of us was fighting cancer. That offseason was long, when he came back the next year and was in good shape, we were all pumped. The guy I sat next to, I looked him up on Facebook like 10 years later and sent him a friend request. He knows everything going on with my kids and family. Why? Because we bonded over the Jets.

It is the same way where I sit now. Really good group of people!

When i attended my last game at Giants Stadium, none of the other season ticket holders around me asked me for any contact info.  I guess they didnt like all those years of being a belligerent asswipe. :lol:

Archived