Who do we want to win today?

ECURB

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5Kansas City Chiefs 7 5 0 .583 -- 6-2 .566 .488 Wins tie break over NY Jets and Pittsburgh based on best win percentage in conference games.
6New York Jets 7 5 0 .583 -- 5-4 .444 .381 Wins tie break over Pittsburgh based on best win percentage in conference games.
7Pittsburgh Steelers 7 5 0 .583 -- 4-4 .503 .412 --
8Buffalo Bills 6 6 0 .500 -- 6-5 .542 .444 Wins tie break over Houston based on head-to-head win percentage.
9Houston Texans 6 6 0 .500 -- 4-4 .528 .472 --
10Oakland Raiders 5 7 0 .417 -- 5-4 .483 .317 Wins tie break over Miami based on best win percentage in conference games.
11Miami Dolphins 5 7

SD at KC

steelers at cincy

bills at philly

frauds at texans

raiders at denver

giants at miami

indy at jacksonville.

in my opinion since we have the tiebreaker right now on indy and pitts, for this week,

the jets need houston to win that division so go texans !!

the jets still play the bills and can take care of business with them

Bengals (over Steelers 7-5)

Jax (over Colts 6-6)

Denver (over Raiders 5-7)

Philly (over Bills 6-6)

Patriots (over Texans 6-6)

Chargers (over Cheifs 7-5)

This would make it...

JETS 8-5

Cheifs 7-6

Steelers 7-6

Texans/Colts 6-7

Bills 6-7

Raiders 5-8

Agreed.

At this point I'm holding out hope that the Pats lose out and the Jets do the opposite and take the division. I'm pretty sure it's numerically still possible at this point.

its numerically possible. though would be unprecedented in the tom brady era for them to lose that many in a row. i would only be able to root for the patriots to win if them losing meant the jets missing the playoffs somehow

Yeah agree with above.  **** the Pats.  Plus, I think Houston isn't a threat for the Wild Card.  That division will have their winner represent in the playoffs and that's it! 

True, the threat is Pittsburgh. The Texans can muddy the waters, but thats based on the Jets not doing their job to begin with. The only team that I can see being a legit threat to win out are the Steelers. 

I expect either the Colts or Texans will end up with the same record as us so we want the Texans to have the better record of the two so they take the division and we can trump the Colts with a tiebreaker. The Texans play NE today and the Colts next week. The last two games are probable wins for them. Colts only have a tough game against the Texans next week so there's a real risk that the Colts take the division and we're stuck fighting for a wildcard against the Texans. A win for the Texans this week would be helpful to us.

Archived