If Andy Dalton is out??

Clementi49

just root for the JETS to win. doesnt matter what those two teams do if the Jets win.

Wrong!!!! Most likely scenario is Jets going 10-6 and missing the playoffs. Strong possibility 11-5 doesn't even get in. These other games mean a lot!!! The chances of Jets making the playoffs actually went down this week.

Wrong!!!! Most likely scenario is Jets going 10-6 and missing the playoffs. Strong possibility 11-5 doesn't even get in. These other games mean a lot!!! The chances of Jets making the playoffs actually went down this week.

If the Bengals lose out and the Steelers and Jets win out, the Jets are in. Bengals would be 10-6

all that matters is us winning. We increased our chances by taking another step towards 11-5.

Bengals have 49ers next week ... then Denver ... then Baltimore.

The schedule still favours them, though they'll likely find a bye hard to achieve.

They will have to lose to Baltimore and Denver. Losing to 49ers doesn't help us since they would have the tie breaker then.

If you go to those stats websites that gives chances of making the playoffs are odds will be going down after this week.

Stats also said last week that with mere minutes left in the game we had a 99.4% chance of winning. What would our chances have looked like had we lost this week?

This team can't control what other AFC teams are doing. Survive and advance.

Here's what I'm told about Andy Dalton's fractured thumb: likely season ending, best case scenario is playoffs, per multiple team sources.

Bob Holtzman on Twitter. 

That's a bummer for them.  The way he was playing, I think they actually had a shot at winning a playoff game for the first time in forever.

Eifert went out with a concussion too.  

That's a bummer for them.  The way he was playing, I think they actually had a shot at winning a playoff game for the first time in forever.

Eifert went out with a concussion too.  

We went most of the season without getting too nicked up. Today it caught up.

Wrong if the Steelers, Jets, and Chiefs win out, and Denver, NE, and Cincy get 1 win the Jets will be at home watching playoffs at 11-5.

I think that we'd be in over DEN in the situation you describe. 

It has become clear, however, that the Jets are not going to get in with 10 wins. Need to win out for any kind of realistic shot.

Here's what I'm told about Andy Dalton's fractured thumb: likely season ending, best case scenario is playoffs, per multiple team sources.

Bob Holtzman on Twitter. 

Him tackling was dumber than Fitz's not sliding 

Bengals have 49ers next week ... then Denver ... then Baltimore.

The schedule still favours them, though they'll likely find a bye hard to achieve.

Without Dalton, I don't see them winning against the 9ers or the donkeys. Against Baltimore, they should win, leaving them 11-5. If Steelers, Chiefs and Jets all win out, that will leave them all at 11-5. And only 3 teams can get through. Jets will be the odd ones out

Bengals: LOSS vs 49ers, LOSS vs. Donkeys, WIN vs Ravens - 11-5
Chiefs: WIN vs Ravens , WIN vs Browns, WIN vs Raiders - 11-5
Steelers: WIN vs. Donkeys, WIN vs Ravens, WIN Browns - 11-5
Jets: WIN vs Cowboys, WIN vs Pats, WIN vs Bills - 11-5

Win out leaves us out. Loss against Pats can essentially end our season but lets assume we win out. Our best bet would be that either the Steelers lose to the Donkeys next wk, or the Chiefs lose to the Raiders in wk 17. If Jets lose to the Pats, I don't see Chiefs or Steelers losing against Ravens or Browns.

Lets hope Bengals lose out, Chiefs and Steelers lose one game each and Jets win out to play against the Texans/Colts.

Stats also said last week that with mere minutes left in the game we had a 99.4% chance of winning. What would our chances have looked like had we lost this week?

This team can't control what other AFC teams are doing. Survive and advance.

we can not survive and advance.  We need help.   Need to pay attention to what other teams do. 

if cincy is 10-6 and we are too, we play golf. 

you really like to play golf. It'll be hard to get in with a 10-6 record. I can't think of a probable scenario. Unless of course if Ravens n Browns decide to playoff football, which isn't happening anytime soon. 

Archived