SNF: Patriots @ Texans

jetrider

Just watch the halftime report not one mention of the Jets not one highlight of our game today.I'm sorry but the meat is still hates the Jets. Funny how they mention how hot Kansas City and Pittsburgh are playing in Kansas City barely beat San Diego today 10 to 3. **** those assholes.

I actually think we got unlikely playing Yates, the dude had absolutely nothing to lose, go out there & wing it around. Hoyer is a terrible long ball thrower, I don't think he could drop that pass in over Revis to Hopkins. Just a strange season.

And that is why the Patriots win so much. They force teams into thinking they need to do more than play smart football to beat them. You're only down by 2 scores, you have an entire half of football to play, you can either go with the low probability decision or take an easy 3 points. Come on.

That 3 points may end up being huge

Watching mediocre teams week after week with QBs like Brian Hoyer and rooting for them to beat New England is like using faith healing to cure syphilis.

A total waste of time. You get sicker and sicker...and your brain eventually turns into mush.

Typical Pats running pass plays up 27-6 with 6 minutes left in the game. Is it wrong to root for a Brady ACL tear on one of these plays?

This is what I keep hoping will happen.  Except Brady has been hit a lot over the past 6 weeks or so.  A LOT.  He just keeps getting back up.

Typical Pats running pass plays up 27-6 with 6 minutes left in the game. Is it wrong to root for a Brady ACL tear on one of these plays?

it's called grown men playing pro sports. If they dont like, than you stop em'

IM sure you aren't belly aching when some D1 ranked college team is blowing out some nobody college 62-7.

Did you not see the Pats make a near comeback last week?  No lead is ever safe.  I don't want my offense to stop trying to score until the other team forfeits.  Once the Texans stop trying, then the Patriots can stop.

Did you watch the 4th quarter of the Jets' game?  :rolleyes:

I seem to remember Fitz dropping back to pass on that field goal drive that secured their 22 point victory.  Dumb post.

Archived