### Jets \ Cowboys --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Saturday is here, let's go Jets.

Rocky has us on a winning streak so here is to what works.What has been working for the Jets is mistake free football. More of that on Saturday for Ryan Fitzpatrick and the winning streak will continue.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the Cowgirls will be down their MLB & a starting CB. Just make sure Lee doesn't get in any passing lanes. Can't F up on special teams either, that's an equalizer as we lost vs Philly & the Bills partly because of special teams.

Saturday is here, let's go Jets.

Rocky has us on a winning streak so here is to what works.What has been working for the Jets is mistake free football. More of that on Saturday for Ryan Fitzpatrick and the winning streak will continue.

This really should be a video of you running with all of JetNation following you to victory. 

You're our Rocky of game threads.

I heard that their  2nd string qc took some snaps with the 1st team this week which leads me to think that we're in for some wildcat plays...just like the Texans did. 

Their 2nd string QB is Kellen Moore. Dallas fans have been screaming for him to start for the last few weeks. My guess it's for if Cassel continues to struggle, they will put Moore in.

Archived