GAME BALLS Jets vs Cowboys

Larz

Marshall dogged the entire first half. No way. Powell is the reason we were even in that to win, only guy on offense that showed up to play for the first three quarters.

I put him in for his 4 catches that kept the jets in the game. they were teetering and he steadied them

I put him in for his 4 catches that kept the jets in the game. they were teetering and he steadied them

His drop in the first cost them deeply and inadvertently put Decker up in a stretcher. He also completely stopped playing on several running plays, including one where he just let Scandrick (I think, might have been someone else) just walk right past him to tackle Ridley. The guy did not start playing until the fourth.

His drop in the first cost them deeply and inadvertently put Decker up in a stretcher. He also completely stopped playing on several running plays, including one where he just let Scandrick (I think, might have been someone else) just walk right past him to tackle Ridley. The guy did not start playing until the fourth.

I was at a sweet 16 party for that, probably why I had him in there, lol.  I missed deckers injury too.  probably for the best, I may have passed out

I was at a sweet 16 party for that, probably why I had him in there, lol.  I missed deckers injury too.  probably for the best, I may have passed out

It was awful. IMO walking away from that was 100% a product of genetics and training his ass off strengthening ligaments and tendons...etc. Majority of people do not get up after getting bent like that, brutal sh*t.

It was awful. IMO walking away from that was 100% a product of genetics and training his ass off strengthening ligaments and tendons...etc. Majority of this people do not get up after getting bent like that, brutal sh*t.

so don't go back and watch it, lol txs

Archived