Ken Shroy

I would have signed up for this.....

I don't thin Buff will be easy at all. Rex will treat that like another Super Bowl, and pull out all the stops to win that game. He loses that game and goes 8-8 or worse, he is going to get destroyed down there to no end. That will be a very, very tough game. That team is very talented and their record is not indicative of how much talent is on that team.

The question is...has Rex lost the room? If so, no Bill player will give a hoot. IF and I know it's a big If, we beat the Pats, then half the stadium will be Jets fans.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

What's embarrassing is that a 10 or 11 win team can't win their division.

No need to eliminate the divisions because of that.

What's embarrassing are your nonsensical, demeaning posts...

Your logic has become a disaster.

If we miss playoffs we should've lost every game to get top draft pick!!!!!!

loved this season. Expectations vastly exceeded. Healthy team culture. Will pay dividends in 2016 regardless of how we close this season out

So you would penalize teams that actually win their division?

Who cares if they win the division with a below .500 record?

That will never happen in the NFL.

If .500 or less wins the division, so be it. It's a meaningless accomplishment anyway. Nobody cares about that.

But if they advance to the playoffs the eliminated better teams and their fans will care.

Don't have a problem with that at all.

Win the division and that never happens.

All teams know the rules going into each season.

"All teams know the rules going into each season."

Really?

Easy, just eliminate divisions. Two conferences, best 6 in ea h conference qual for playoffs. Keeps 7-9 garbage out of the playoffs with 10-6 teams at home watching....Use the schedule to maintain rivalries etc, but the 4 four team divisions per conference is dumb anyway.

That is ridiculous.

The only teams that this would benefit are teams incapable of winning their division.

The NFL will never eliminate division play.

I mostly agree with TX. Winning division should mean something but... Maybe a middle road is possible. Keep divisions, top 6 get in, but first tie breaker is record against division teams. That way beating rivals still has added value but 7-9 teams won't get in over 11-5 teams. Just a random stall thought...

No, because in preseason 2009 the Jets were a few months removed from a brilliant Brett Favre powered 8-3 record, beat the piss out of the Patriots, beat the 10-0 Titans, things were looking very good on all sides of the ball.

Very different going into the 2015 season after the Rex Ryan disaster(s), no quarterback, new GM, new HC, retread OC, etc.

Being in contention in 2009 after what we'd accomplished with a healthy Favre in 2008 wasn't a shock.  This season is.

SAR I

Lost on a lot of people that after beating the Pats and Titans in 2008, the Jets were rolling -until Favre got hurt in early December. We'll never know how things would've turned out if Favre stays healthy. Was kind of a bizarre situation that we had control freaks Mangini and Schitty doing their thing, and Favre pretty much ignoring them and running what ever the hell he wanted. It was thatclose to working. Probably wasn't sustainable.