Sunday Games

BallinPB

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How Beckham hasn't been flagged or tossed by now is a joke. 3 or 4 punches right to the face of Carolina players.

he's literally punching people ( slapping ) on every play...every play...it's bizzare...right in front of the refs .

Ravens dont even want to play this game, they are more than done. 21-7 KC after Ravens went for a fake punt inside their own 25. 

Totally disappointing! Another Harbaugh team QUITING when things don't go their way, f*cking losers!

I'm listening to the Bills/Skins game. I've been reading the Bills message board and posters talk like they're going to roll us week 17. I want the Bills to implode and lose out.

Bills look like they've quit for the year but I'm sure Rex will have them ready to go in the Rex Bowl 2 on Jan 3rd. 

Bills look like they've quit for the year but I'm sure Rex will have them ready to go in the Rex Bowl 2 on Jan 3rd. 

If they've quit on him how is Rex going to motivate them? His reputation as a master motivator was always blown out of proportion. I want the team and fanbase to be totally demoralized.

These pregame shows are terrible.  I don't know which one is more bearable to watch.

The pregames have totally lost any reason for existing. With the internet they're left with lots puff stories and 5 minutes of Adam Shefter or Jay Glazer dropping some news. 

ESPN, by the way, is as per a bunch of reports a fiscal drag on Disney's bottom line.

Bills having a very Rexy Christmas in DC.

Archived