Patriots Week

Maxman

We know everyone is pumped for the game. If you are going, what time are you getting there on Sunday? How great will the tailgate be?

More importantly how damn loud is that stadium going to be????

The stadium will be rocking!!!

Let's go Jets.

I think the Jets can win this game.  But only if it's the "good" Jets on offense, not the crap we saw against Dallas for 3 quarters.

Offensively, Fitz needs to get rid of the ball quickly so Brick/Giacomini don't get exposed against Chandler Jones and Ninkovich.  He should exploit Marshall vs. their smaller corners.  Ivory needs to get back to form, he has killed the Pats* in recent years when healthy.  Bilal Powell will probably play a big role in the passing game too.  Hopefully McCourty doesn't play.  He has a high ankle sprain so I think he'll miss a little more time.

The defense should hold up.  Crowd noise will make it harder for Brady this time around.  Sounds like Amendola won't play.  So it's Edelman-Skrine, Gronk-Revis, and LaFell-Cro.  I think the Pats* will struggle to run the ball without Blount.  Stephen Jackson will probably get some carries.

We know everyone is pumped for the game. If you are going, what time are you getting there on Sunday? How great will the tailgate be?

More importantly how damn loud is that stadium going to be????

The stadium will be rocking!!!

Let's go Jets.

Is this the biggest home game in the new stadium? I got my tickets when they moved and I'm trying to think of a bigger game. 

I don't think BB plays any guys hurt this Sunday. Why would he bring back Edelman vs the Jets when he could give him some snaps against Miamis sh*tty defense in sunny Miami. I guess we'll have to wait & see on that.

I'm seeing Revis on Lafell (Bam, he's a non factor). It's all about Gronk, White out of the backfield, and those piss ant WR screens they run where they get all those blockers out front quickly. 

Tackling will be the number one factor on Sunday regarding the defense. 90% of the Pats plays are within 5 yards of the LOS. We need to blow all that sh*t up. It's time for Sheldon to show up BIG! He's the X factor. Damario Davis has to have a big game too (misses way to many tackles) but thank god, the Pats don't have those speed guys that always beat him to the edge.

On offense Chan has GOT TO MIX IT UP on 1st down. The 1st down Ivory runs were annoying vs Dallas. Remember the opening play at Gillette, Ivory right, like 5 guys were there, he tweaks his hammy, loss of 5 and instantly the crowd was jacked & we lost all momentum. Please, please, please, don't give Ridley any carries unless we're up by 10 & your giving Ivory a breather. The other large factor is the Pats pash rush last time was pretty good in the 1st half, we have to use Powell on some screens, let's hope Chan dials them up at exactly the right moment. We need Ivory in f*cking beast mode on Sunday! Pats front is not as fast as Dallas so Ivory will have a better chance of finding seams & when he does we need him to punish the Pats secondary. They have a beat up Chung, a very small Butler, Logan Ryan, Ivory can do some damage to these guys when he lowers his shoulders. 

Finally Fitzy, he needs to do more of what he did in Dallas, where he moved around but didn't take off but kept his head up & found guys wide open. McCourty is a big loss for them if he doesn't play. 

Archived