One Seat in 245a, Super Cheap 100 bucks

Okay.

I sent the money thru Paypal. When am I getting the tickets? What is holding you to e-mail the ticket to me? Not saying this is a scam or anything but still I would like to receive my ticket today. 

Respectfully

Fibonacci.

Dear XXXX,

You sent a payment for $100.00 USD to Glenn XXXX.

Amount you have sent: $100.00 USD
Your fee: $3.20 USD
Your total charge: $103.20 USD
Glenn XXXX will receive: $100.00 USD
Sent on: December 22, 2015
Message in your payment email: Fibonacci

@Maxman , @AFJF

I sent the money thru Paypal. When am I getting the tickets? What is holding you to e-mail the ticket to me? Not saying this is a scam or anything but still I would like to receive my ticket today. 

Respectfully

Fibonacci.

Dear XXXX,

You sent a payment for $100.00 USD to Glenn XXXX.

Amount you have sent: $100.00 USD
Your fee: $3.20 USD
Your total charge: $103.20 USD
Glenn XXXX will receive: $100.00 USD
Sent on: December 22, 2015
Message in your payment email: Fibonacci

@Maxman , @AFJF

Hey, Goofy,

You never sent me your email address. Do that in a private message and I will email the ticket to you. Like you should have private messaged me this last post, nutjob.

Respectfully,

GFY

Sitting in the Philly airport sports bar having a few beers and jealous as hell of you bastards....um, I mean you guys.  

If I don't see one of you run on the field to at least make an attempt to take Brady out, I'll be very disappointed :)

Am I even gonna be able to access to this seat? Apparently I don't have a wheelchair. 

@Gastineau Lives Send back my money and take your ticket back immediately. 

Hey, dopey, you don't need to be in a wheelchair to sit there. They will let you into the stadium. There will be a companion seat at that spot. Now stop trying to blow me up in public when you can easily text me or email me personally.

No. I will expose you. 

1) Why are you saying 245A when the section is 249A

2) Why don't you disclose it is Wheelchair section. I don't care about companion or this or that. 

It was an honest mistake. You will have a seat. The lady at nfl ticket exchange where I bought the ticket said that you will be fine. There will be a seat there.

What the **** @Gastineau Lives

I just checked the ticket. 

It isn't 245A like you said it is 249AWC. Which is Wheelchair section,

Shame on you man. What type of a scam are you running? @AFJF . I hope you didn't ship your tickets to him yet. Shame man. Such a shame

@Maxman

What do you do in such a case?

I think what you should do is calm down a bit and exhale. Angelo is a good dude, he isn't scamming you.

No repeat after me, go Jets.  :)

Archived