Jets-Pats predictions

faba

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets will assert their dominance as the Alpha male team under Bowles. Jets win in a brutal fashion, the stadium is violently loud. The Pats look out of sync and Mo has his biggest game yet. Mo Lewis to Mo Wilk....... Chris Ivory has a huge game in tandem with Powell. Fitz throws for 3 and 2 from the running game. Its a bloodbath as Pats Nation is shaken to its core. Jets win BIG

38-21, Pats score some serious garbage time tds, 2 in the last 10 minutes.

The Cheats are pretty beat up.  If there was ever a time to pull out a win, this week would be it. That said, the Jets havent beaten a good team in a very long time.  And until they prove they can beat the big dogs in the division, I dont expect the Jets to win.  But god I'm hope I'm wrong.

Pats 35 - Jets 24

Nice of Belichick to single out Snacks over our other D players and say how great he is. Esp considering how he's going into free agency next season. I'm sure the Jets really appreciated that. As for this coming game, I think we lose. Too many mistakes and close calls against mediocre opponents, hard to do that with NEP. Not sure they are disciplined enough to beat Brady. They will be lured by the possibility of nailing him and as usual he gives you a look but gets rid of the ball superfast and takes advantage of the blitz. So I think we lose on Sunday and win against Buffalo. Our best chance is if Fitz really plays smart and the same goes for Gailey. The guy I would really go to is Bilal because you know they will be double covering Marshall and again keying on Ivory. Those short passes to the running backs are very productive. NEP 31 Jets 20.

I think the Jets will win.  All signs point to BB resting personnel.  We will probably see Brady and Gronk, at least for a bit, but I doubt we get their A games or any player that's a bit banged up.  So no Hightower, Chung, McCourty, Amendola and maybe even Lafell.

A fully rested Pats squad will be really hard in the playoffs but for now I think we're healthier and more hungry

Since 2000, the Pats are 56-9 in the month of December with 3 of those losses occurring when they sat their starters.

Since 2000, the Jets are 1-7 versus the Pats in December, with their last win coming 13 years ago.

Should be a good game on Sunday.

Weren't you the man who said that the Pats would not even get up for this game? Shame on you for disbelieving Belichick. You're a bad Pats fan who has no faith in your coach

tough call this is the yr where the 2nd seed is better, 1st seed will end up losing to Pitt and thus 2nd seed gets easier draw and will have homefield for champ game. I know ernie and mumbles have looked at this. The other option for them is to win this week and tank next week and let rex knock out jets out of dance.  

I will go with Pats 20  Jets 17, but it would not shock me for mumbles to gift this win away and play for 2nd seed

Nice of Belichick to single out Snacks over our other D players and say how great he is. Esp considering how he's going into free agency next season. I'm sure the Jets really appreciated that. As for this coming game, I think we lose. Too many mistakes and close calls against mediocre opponents, hard to do that with NEP. Not sure they are disciplined enough to beat Brady. They will be lured by the possibility of nailing him and as usual he gives you a look but gets rid of the ball superfast and takes advantage of the blitz. So I think we lose on Sunday and win against Buffalo. Our best chance is if Fitz really plays smart and the same goes for Gailey. The guy I would really go to is Bilal because you know they will be double covering Marshall and again keying on Ivory. Those short passes to the running backs are very productive. NEP 31 Jets 20.

I saw that and was quite surprised by the priase BB had for Snacks. He called him the anchor of a great line and said he gave the Jets the dimension Wilfork gave the Pats in his glory years. We better sign him before the Pats make an offer. As far as the game Sunday I said earlier this week would win and I say Jets 27, NE 22

tough call this is the yr where the 2nd seed is better, 1st seed will end up losing to Pitt and thus 2nd seed gets easier draw and will have homefield for champ game. I know ernie and mumbles have looked at this. The other option for them is to win this week and tank next week and let rex knock out jets out of dance.  

I will go with Pats 20  Jets 17, but it would not shock me for mumbles to gift this win away and play for 2nd seed

Pats have already kicked the Steelers ass once this year.

They own that team, especially in the playoffs.

Pats have already kicked the Steelers ass once this year.

They own that team, especially in the playoffs.

dude you are a broken record and your team is a shell of its former self.  what dont you get. No one is stopping pitt O, no one!!!  You forget that Bryant didnt play and now Blount and Lewis are in glue factory. 

I saw that and was quite surprised by the priase BB had for Snacks. He called him the anchor of a great line and said he gave the Jets the dimension Wilfork gave the Pats in his glory years. We better sign him before the Pats make an offer. As far as the game Sunday I said earlier this week would win and I say Jets 27, NE 22

Snacks is pretty good. But BB isn't probably going to sign hium for the money he will ask for. IMO he's just trying to raise Snack's price so that either we pay more or somebody else gets him and not the Jets. He's always very calculating. And always anti-Jets. 

Archived