Anyone got a Shofar to bring to the game Sunday? And other permissible Noisemakers

Gas2No99

Title is rather self-explanatory.

i know you can't bring in voovoozelas, but I'm sure you could get away with a cowbell. I'd tell security it's a necklace, family heirloom from back in the day or something to that extent. 

Are kazoos permissible? 

I can't see stadium management preferring us to bang the crap out of those plastic seats and aluminum railing covers all game. There's got to be some leeway.

anyone ever broach this topic with a NYJ STH Tix Rep? It's a home playoff game already in week 16, they got to let us bring tha Ruckus!

i know you can't bring in voovoozelas, but I'm sure you could get away with a cowbell. I'd tell security it's a necklace, family heirloom from back in the day or something to that extent. 

Are kazoos permissible? 

I can't see stadium management preferring us to bang the crap out of those plastic seats and aluminum railing covers all game. There's got to be some leeway.

anyone ever broach this topic with a NYJ STH Tix Rep? It's a home playoff game already in week 16, they got to let us bring tha Ruckus!

Yeah I always have my Shofar bring me to the games...He's not that loud though.

Are kazoos permissible? 

ny_jews_tshirt-r79c392bdf86848789881eb37

Rabbi Ed to lead a new chant?

SAR I

Are kazoos permissible? 

15-20 years ago there was some a-hole in Giants Stadium section 123 who was bringing one of those incredibly loud air horns/sirens.  He was so f'ing annoying, that after three quarters of his nonsense, some of the big dudes around him surrounded him and told him to shut it off or they were going to shove it up his ass.  He never brought to a game again.  

Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Are kazoos permissible? 

LOL

I actually have three of the  things.  About ten years ago I dropped one, and it cracked.  I painted it green, and used to bring it to the bar for Jets games.  Haven't taken it in quite some time.  Think I'll bring it Sunday.  The Jets could use some Divine intervention.

No artificial noise necessary.  Metlife has SAR I and lots of other pip squeaking STHers to rock the place.

See, here you're just being a D!ck for no apparent reason other than to be a spiteful @$$ on Bebe Jezuz' Album Droppin' Day. 

We're conversing here to ACTUALLY HELP OUR BELOVED TEAM HOPEFULLY HAVE SOME ADVANTAGE ON SUNDAY. Don't piss on the parade because you're not mature enough to just ignore his diatribe. Go all at him with the "Tale of Two cities amongst better Reps REAL Jets FANS" spiel, but NOT THIS THREAD PLEASE. 

As a STH it does motivate me to SHUT YOUR A$S (symbolically ALL THA HATERS ON STHs Noise capabilities) THE Fudge UP this SUNDAY and PROVE TO THE TV audience, WE WILL REPRESENT @ JetsLife Stadium. Section 245A under the Pepsi Screen shall be a BANGIN'!!!  

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Back on topic. 

How about Castanets ?

flamenco-dancer-entertainer-gran-canaria

or Slide Whistle?

hqdefault.jpg

Archived