4-0 since Q was cut

GREENBEAN

I just saw a pic of that shlub Quintin Coples today and it made me think. I'm pretty sure we have not lost since Bowles made the move to cut him.  Some looked at it as an easy move to make at the time as Coples wasn't really producing, but it looks like it had quite the impact on the team. It would be really nice to have a guy as the HC who knows exactly what to do at the right time to change the culture around here.

Well... unless it's just that Fitzpatrick shaved his beard which did happen around the same time.

Jets- 24

Pats- 7

I just saw a pic of that shlub Quintin Coples today and it made me think. I'm pretty sure we have not lost since Bowles made the move to cut him.  Some looked at it as an easy move to make at the time as Coples wasn't really producing, but it looks like it had quite the impact on the team. It would be really nice to have a guy as the HC who knows exactly what to do at the right time to change the culture around here.

Well... unless it's just that Fitzpatrick shaved his beard which did happen around the same time.

Jets- 24

Pats- 7

He really wasn't playing before he was cut go with the shaved beard..;)

Archived