Who's going to buffalo?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are getting lots of emails asking us to do a trip here. We aren't going to do an official trip, this is a drive for most people and there are a ton of tickets available. But let's use this thread to communicate and sync up.

If you have booked a hotel, where are you staying?

Was able to score row 1 corner endzone seats while waiting for  traffic to dissipate after the game. 

Anyone else going?

Was considering it but then got word I need to go to Houston this weekend. All for the best. Way I see it, why deal with the snow and cold for 1 of 2 outcomes, first outcome we win in which case I would rather spend the money going to the wildcard game or second outcome we lose and then I dealt with that weather and ride just for a loss.

Was considering it but then got word I need to go to Houston this weekend. All for the best. Way I see it, why deal with the snow and cold for 1 of 2 outcomes, first outcome we win in which case I would rather spend the money going to the wildcard game or second outcome we lose and then I dealt with that weather and ride just for a loss.

My son bought lower level end zone tickets for $30. I think they just got a $50 hotel room.  Your budget scenario doesn't add up.

My son bought lower level end zone tickets for $30. I think they just got a $50 hotel room.  Your budget scenario doesn't add up.

What I would spend to go to that game is a little more involved than that, but yeah it definitely is a cheap game to go to.

Does going to that game keep you from going to the wildcard game next weekend though? That is more my point. Besides, like I said, I am going to be in Houston this weekend anyway.

Good luck to anyone going this weekend, let the tv crowd hear the Jets chant on tv!!

What I would spend to go to that game is a little more involved than that, but yeah it definitely is a cheap game to go to.

Does going to that game keep you from going to the wildcard game next weekend though? That is more my point. Besides, like I said, I am going to be in Houston this weekend anyway.

Good luck to anyone going this weekend, let the tv crowd hear the Jets chant on tv!!

BTW, just went on expedia, cheapest flight newark to buffalo is $323, so there is that.

That is my point. It is so cheap that it wouldn't get in the way of going to a wild card game. Drive to Buffalo, cheap seats, one night hotel. 

Shuffling off to Buffalo isn't bad at all!

Take a ride downtown (if you do come to Buffalo) and then come back and let me know if you still think Buffalo is all that bad.

i admit i haven't been there in a long time so hopefully it has changed.  i do hear some locals raving about how great it is now. 

but Buffalo in January is probably the last place i'd want to be given i can't stand the cold weather.  

Max.... where did your son get the tickets from? Stub Hub? Or is there another ticket site I can go to?

Stub Hub. We are affiliated with Ticket Exchange but they are very expensive for this game because tickets are under face value. So rather than pass along a bad like that I will get paid on :) I think you should just use stub hub.

$30 for lower end zone yesterday.

I just checked and the visitor sidelines, row 14 on the 40 yard line, they are going for $95 each.

I'm only going to the wildcard game if it is in Cincinnati, and no that won't change. I'll be there no matter what. Wildcard game anywhere else (besides NE, which isnt happening) was a no go even before I bought these tickets.  

i admit i haven't been there in a long time so hopefully it has changed.  i do hear some locals raving about how great it is now. 

but Buffalo in January is probably the last place i'd want to be given i can't stand the cold weather.  

I agree about our weather in January.  The forecast says 30 degrees with less than 1 inch of snow but the dampness goes right through the body.  Dress warm if you come.

Archived