Who's going to buffalo?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there +3.. I have not missed a Bills/Jets game in Buffalo in 6 years. To be honest, I wasn't going to go this year, but with the circumstances surrounding the game, I can't miss it. I love it in Buffalo.

Will be going to Duffs and Anchor Bar Saturday night with our friends. 

If there is a JetNation event going on, please let me know. Also, will have a grill with us Sunday if needed. 

Oh man! You gave me a good laugh on that one.

So funny on so many levels.... Jeanie as "Psycho Woman" and Tom Shane being mercilessly tortured for being a bad boy!

"NOBODY LEAVES BUFFALO ALIVE!!

actually in this scenario, Tom is dressed and the man is Jeanie's husband

Oh man! You gave me a good laugh on that one.

So funny on so many levels.... Jeanie as "Psycho Woman" and Tom Shane being mercilessly tortured for being a bad boy!

"NOBODY LEAVES BUFFALO ALIVE!!

I'm far from a Psycho Woman.  It doesn't cost anything to be nice.

Just sat Mrs. RJF down and tried to sell her on letting me drop a stack to go watch the Jets spank Rex. But according to her twisted female logic she says it's not doable because we need "heat" and "food."

Women.

Chicks, man... 

I wanted to go to Buffalo and my wife's all like... blah blah blah due date blah blah blah labor blah blah by myself blah blah blah...

I'm all like... You'll just have to hold it in till I get back, the Jets are on the verge of the playoffs.

Then she's all like... blah blah **** you blah blah you're not going blah blah blah

Seriously thinking about doing this.  Will hinge on the weather.

3.5 hours to hotel in Elmira. Then 2.5 more to Ralph Wilson.  Same protocol on the way back.

Very doable trip.

Only kicker is my son blowing off work on Monday.

Can wait until Saturday PM to make decision.  SH prices will be even lower then.

Plus wife's going to Nordstrom's on Sunday.  Everybody's happy.

Chicks, man... 

I wanted to go to Buffalo and my wife's all like... blah blah blah due date blah blah blah labor blah blah by myself blah blah blah...

I'm all like... You'll just have to hold it in till I get back, the Jets are on the verge of the playoffs.

Then she's all like... blah blah **** you blah blah you're not going blah blah blah

Remember,  Happy Wife - Happy Life :P

That is my point. It is so cheap that it wouldn't get in the way of going to a wild card game. Drive to Buffalo, cheap seats, one night hotel. 

Shuffling off to Buffalo isn't bad at all!

Christ, wild card games, BUF the week before!!???  You must make bank on this site lol!  It's like you're the male BrenJetsFan lol. 

Been doing a lot of homework on places to eat and coming away very impressed so far.  Korean?  Southern Indian?  Authentic British grub?  Buffalo has already surpassed my expectations.  Can't wait to check it out on Saturday night after the falls and Duff's.

Try to take the Niagara Thruway (Interstate 190) from Niagara Falls back to Buffalo so you can see Downtown. We've done a lot there in the past couple of years.  

It appears that Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to get a nice welcome from the Buffalo Bills Fans.  Alot of posters on the Buffalo Mafia plan on cheering him and Gailey on.  I don't anticipate that many boos if any at all.  The fans here seem to like the Jets and have a lot of respect for Fitzpatrick.  

Damn I have to work Monday and Can't get out of it. Will have to sit in my easy chair in front of the fireplace. Snap my fingers and have the wife bring me some food. Snap them again and have her bring me some beers. It will be tough going but I can suffer thru it.

Archived