What game gets flexed next week?

johnnyjet

If Vikings lose, I'm hoping it is Vikings Packers, winner takes division title, if Vikings lose there is a chance they miss the playoffs entirely (though crazy things need to happen, ATL win, SEA loss, and three other things I believe). I don't like it when the Jets play in primetime, it seems our record of late has been abysmal in such games. 

If Vikings lose, I'm hoping it is Vikings Packers, winner takes division title, if Vikings lose there is a chance they miss the playoffs entirely (though crazy things need to happen, ATL win, SEA loss, and three other things I believe). I don't like it when the Jets play in primetime, it seems our record of late has been abysmal in such games. 

Well we are 2-1 this year in prime time. Beat Colts on MNF and Dallas on Sat NF. Lost to Buffalo on TNF

The NFL can't get enough of the Packers so I feel that game will get protected by fox and put us into the night game.

Cant protect week 17,  It will 100% be Vikings, GB pretty sure they play for the division even if Vikes lose tonight. If it was the Jets they would face broadcasting a game the Jets treat as a preseason game.

Cant protect week 17,  It will 100% be Vikings, GB pretty sure they play for the division even if Vikes lose tonight. If it was the Jets they would face broadcasting a game the Jets treat as a preseason game.

O ok, yeah its definitely gonna be Vikes/PAck in a boring ass game the PAckers will probably squek out.

True, but the prospects of Jets vs. Rex for the Jets to have a shot at the playoffs could tempt them. But I doubt it.

Why flex the jets game? NY market. Playoffs in the line. Rex vs old team.

Nah makes too much sense

Only thing working against the Jets now, is that IF (HUUUUGE IF) the browns beat PIT earlier in the day, then the game will have zero impact on the playoffs.... the NFL usually sides with flexing a game guaranteed to have playoff implications... Our probably does, but it's not a lock. 

Vikings Packers means Nada because both teams make the playoffs no matter

The difference between a home playoff game and a road playoff game is pretty massive, especially when you're talking Lambeau Field in January.  Or, alternatively, facing Adrian Peterson in a frigid road game in Minnesota (ditching the dome was a good decision for those purposes).

Archived