Thanks a LOT Nugent! smh

32EBoozer

Very possible we could end up playing them in week one so I'm not terribly torn up about that. 

Doesn't matter. If we get in, there really is no team in the AFC that we can not beat. Not afraid of NE, Cinci, Denver, KC, Houston. The only team we have no shot against is Arizona.

Doesn't matter. If we get in, there really is no team in the AFC that we can not beat. Not afraid of NE, Cinci, Denver, KC, Houston. The only team we have no shot against is Arizona.

On any given Sunday, anything can happen. KC is hot too. A healthy NE at home is still scary. Houston already beat us once. Denver at home is never easy. Cinci almost won yesterday. 

And we still have to beat Buffalo. 

Arizona is beatable,clearly. Don't discount Bowles knowledge of their system. 

One game at a time. 

precisely why I prefer for them to lose out and we play them in the 1st round. 

That team has proven to be a fraud. 

If we don't beat Buffalo we can be added to that list!

Bowles better pull an Anti-Rex and actually have the Jets ready to play "Balls-to-the-Walls" 60 minutes of Furious football!

If we're playing Arizona this offseason I'll be crazy happy and on my way to watch the big game

If we don't beat Buffalo we can be added to that list!

Bowles better pull an Anti-Rex and actually have the Jets ready to play "Balls-to-the-Walls" 60 minutes of Furious football!

"If" would be the operating word here and even with that I wouldnt put the Jets on that list. The Jets missed the playoffs the past 4 years because of the lack of talent, a poor coaching staff and front office. The Bengals have had one of the most talented teams overall every year for like the past 5 years with a great front office that continuously finds talent and a coaching staff that was imo still better than Rex's staff in the regular season. Within those 5 years the Bengals have actually been considered SB favorites given their talent, the last time the Jets were considered "favorites" for the Superbowl? 1999. Every year the Bengals flash greatness, go to the playoffs only to disappoint. The last two times the Jets were in the playoffs they went to the AFCCG playing on the road in all those games. These talented Bengals teams havent even won a playoff game yet get to the playoffs pretty much every year, while losing in front of their own fans given that they actually had home field advantage. The last time the Jets had a playoff home game? 2002. Oh, and we won that game.

Even if we lost Sunday the Jets wouldnt be on that list. But with that said, we better not lose on Sunday.

"If" would be the operating word here and even with that I wouldnt put the Jets on that list. The Jets missed the playoffs the past 4 years because of the lack of talent, a poor coaching staff and front office. The Bengals have had one of the most talented teams overall every year for like the past 5 years with a great front office that continuously finds talent and a coaching staff that was imo still better than Rex's staff in the regular season. Within those 5 years the Bengals have actually been considered SB favorites given their talent, the last time the Jets were considered "favorites" for the Superbowl? 1999. Every year the Bengals flash greatness, go to the playoffs only to disappoint. The last two times the Jets were in the playoffs they went to the AFCCG playing on the road in all those games. These talented Bengals teams havent even won a playoff game yet get to the playoffs pretty much every year, while losing in front of their own fans given that they actually had home field advantage. The last time the Jets had a playoff home game? 2002. Oh, and we won that game.

Even if we lost Sunday the Jets wouldnt be on that list. But with that said, we better not lose on Sunday.

Sorry Foe, I disagree. If we lose to the Bills on Sunday, this season will have proven to be a fraud.

We have played one of the easiest schedules in football, and apart from Sunday have not beaten a team above .500

We have done what we have needed to do against lesser teams and have a "Must Win" facing us on Sunday.

If we don't win, then our 10-6 season is lipstick on a pig. Just like last years late season Miami and Tennessee win cost us Cooper.

Sorry Foe, I disagree. If we lose to the Bills on Sunday, this season will have proven to be a fraud.

We have played one of the easiest schedules in football, and apart from Sunday have not beaten a team above .500

We have done what we have needed to do against lesser teams and have a "Must Win" facing us on Sunday.

If we don't win, then our 10-6 season is lipstick on a pig. Just like last years late season Miami and Tennessee win cost us Cooper.

Our record against .500 or better teams this year is 2-2.

If we lose Sunday this season would be a disappointment, but I wouldnt call it fraudulent. We would have went 10-6 with a guy who was initially our back up QB when this season started. 

I do totally agree with the easiest schedule thing, and even beating the Pats on Sunday doesnt take away the fact that losing to the Redskins, Raiders, Houston, Bills was absolutely ridiculous given that I believe we're better than those teams. But my disappointment I wouldnt say would go as far as for me to call this team "Fraudulent". 

The Bills always play us tight. Im confident in the game, but lets not act like we dont know how these division games go. 

And as for the 10-6 record, for the fact that the NFL has bullsh*t requirements for entering the tournament, such as an AFC South team HAVING to make it just because they won their division is complete bullsh*t as well. The Jets could have went 11-5 and missed the playoffs if the Steelers won out. 

So I agree that it would be disappointing if we lost, but I've seen alot of great things from this team the past 6 weeks to where I feel like even next year with a more difficult schedule this team could be competitive. 

I wouldnt place the Jets in the same category as the Bengals. THOSE DUDES are frauds. Paper champs if I've ever seen one. Just look at the game last night. Look how AJ Green doesnt finish his route only to realize that the ball was actually thrown to him and he ends up missing a TD pass that could have ultimately won them that game. All because of lackadaisical output being masked as effort just because of the talent we know he possess. I'd prefer to have a Quincy Enunwa with suspect hands. Atleast I know that he made drop a would-be TD in the fourth but make it up in overtime and throw the Jets on trying to get as many yards as he can because whether he messes up or not, atleast he'd going to give all his effort. The Bengals are the frauds and come playoff time trust me, they wont disappoint lol. 

How does one missed FG in the 2nd quarter have any impact on the outcome of the game?

It doesn't.

It does when ALL the momentum was with Bengals. They use 5:36& 10 hard fought play to march 35 yards and then Missed FG gets crowd back into game with 2:27 left and ball @ Denver 35. Denver goes 60 yards get the FG to go into locker room with MOJO. Gets the 2nd half KO goes 81 yards in 5 min for the TD and BAM! it's a 14-10 ballgame early in the 3rd.

I don't expect you get it, you're a Pats fan. Doesn't Mumbles always try to get a score before half and then come back with a score right after the half?

That's why he defers every chance he gets

It does when ALL the momentum was with Bengals. They use 5:36& 10 hard fought play to march 35 yards and then Missed FG gets crowd back into game with 2:27 left and ball @ Denver 35. Denver goes 60 yards get the FG to go into locker room with MOJO. Gets the 2nd half KO goes 81 yards in 5 min for the TD and BAM! it's a 14-10 ballgame early in the 3rd.

I don't expect you get it, you're a Pats fan. Doesn't Mumbles always try to get a score before half and then come back with a score right after the half?

That's why he defers every chance he gets

Booz, are you really saying that an NFL football team could not overcome a 3 point deficit with 30 minutes to play?

That missed FG had no impact whatsoever on the outcome of the game.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's 3 less points. Kind of like how we beat you guys. If the Jets miss a fg they'd have 3 less points. 

Congrats on the great win.

Especially over the Pats JV squad who had 15 out of 22 starters not playing.

Have the Jets wrapped up a playoff spot heading into week 17?

Booz, are you really saying that an NFL football team could not overcome a 3 point deficit with 30 minutes to play?

That missed FG had no impact whatsoever on the outcome of the game.

Tx.... when you are playing a very good defensive team AND starting your 2nd string QB against said "D" E-V-R-Y point is impactful. They couldn't move the ball in the 2nd half which makes the points scored in the 1st half so important. #logic.

Tx.... when you are playing a very good defensive team AND starting your 2nd string QB against said "D" E-V-R-Y point is impactful. They couldn't move the ball in the 2nd half which makes the points scored in the 1st half so important. #logic.

Look Booz, you have been an excellent poster over the years.

We just happen to disagree on this.

That's what message boards are all about.

Look Booz, you have been an excellent poster over the years.

We just happen to disagree on this.

That's what message boards are all about.

When you have a QB like Brady.... your statement holds water.

But for the other 25 or so teams ..... points don't come as easily... ergo 3 pts. in the 1st half is a big deal.

Archived