Cris Carter

Jet_Engine1

Is it just me, or is he just infinitely unlikeable? Just seems like a real sanctimonious, hypocritical douche. 

To me.. I hear you BUT to his credit, he is blatantly honest.  Tells it when players are ridiculous etc.

But he is sanctimonious and has a chip from being spurned as a 1st ballot HOF er.

he says Buddy Ryan cutting him was the best thing ever. made a man out of him.  

BUT... he is barely tolerable, but I tolerate him

Guys I turn off or would...Emmitt, Steven A, Ray Lewis.

To me.. I hear you BUT to his credit, he is blatantly honest.  Tells it when players are ridiculous etc.

But he is sanctimonious and has a chip from being spurned as a 1st ballot HOF er.

Having Ray Lewis as an "analyst" is a downright embarrassment and Emmitt couldn't put two coherent words together....but although he is hard to listen to, I actually like Steven A. Smiths point of view. He tells it like it is, even if it puts a target on his back....

Stephen a and skip Bayless - brutal!!

CC is one of the only guys I actually enjoy listening to - if not for any type of analysis, then just simply because I find him hilariously entertaining.

For analysis, I like Steve Young and Trent Dilfer (although trent loves the sound of his own voice way too much...he thinks that by repeating the same point 2 or 3 times before letting someone else get a turn, he's really driving the point home- when really he's just wasting everyone's time. We're not stupid, we understood it the first time).

And while Gruden blows every single player and Chris Collinsworth has the most robotic delivery in sports, they are both sneakily very good color commentators with great insight on most nights. 

I know everyone finds something to complain about with these guys, but as far as I can remember, the past couple of years, we've had some of the best national broadcasting for the NFL.

But **** rodney harrison. That guys is the biggest joke in sports after Skip&Steven A. 

True moron. Says dumb things, Greenberg slurps his balls. On the rare occasion someone calls him out on saying dumb things, he breaks into some weird Chewbacca Defense-type sh*t about how he didn't mean what he said, etc. When he starts talking about behavioral issues in the NFL, you can turn the TV off. His own son is a nigh-illiterate punk who had to go to Canada in order to sneak into the league. ESPN is a den of idiots.

Archived