The one thing that has been worrying me...

Rexorcism

...has been Chris Ivory looking like a fumble waiting to happen the last few games. Everytime he runs the ball lately I'm screaming at him to tuck that ball in and protect it. Please concentrate on protecting the football at all costs, Chris!

carrying very loose

My biggest worry is the last time we played the Bills at home, they beat us, and the team  played like crap.

Re-watched the game last night just to see what happened.  My memory was correct, they played like crap.  The Jets seem to be a different team right now, but it is still worrisome.     

My biggest worry is the last time we played the Bills at home, they beat us, and the team  played like crap.

Re-watched the game last night just to see what happened.  My memory was correct, they played like crap.  The Jets seem to be a different team right now, but it is still worrisome.     

I am not worried.

The Bills are 2-4 since beating the Jets on Nov. 12.

I expect the Jets to go into the Ralph Wilson stadium this Sunday and take care of the Bills in very convincing fashion.

This Jets team will get it done.

Ivory just does not seem fully healed, but we're long past the time where we can shut him down for a few weeks. It's a warning sign for anyone in favor of giving him a lengthy, expensive extension.

And this is coming from one of Ivory's biggest fans ever since we acquired him.

Ivory just does not seem fully healed, but we're long past the time where we can shut him down for a few weeks. It's a warning sign for anyone in favor of giving him a lengthy, expensive extension.

agree, he's been great, a fan favorite since he's been here. But I'd be worried about an extension. Mac and Bowles know this too I'm sure.

Very true he just isn't the same back that he was in the first few games..

Being a Jets fan is a lot like raising kids. Whether they are 5 or 35, you NEVER stop worrying.

There have been very few times, that I can remember, where I actually enjoyed a game while the game was live.

I worry every snap and that's not about to change come 1 pm Sunday.

agreed and I'll add that powell should get more carries this week.  let ivory start, then give powell 15 touches.  Ivory doesn't look healthy to me either

Lets hope that Powell even plays Sunday.  He aggravated the high ankle sprain that has been deviling him for months  again against NE, and left the game in the middle of the 3rd and didn't return.  He didn't practice today, and Bowels said it was up in the air  

Lets hope that Powell even plays Sunday.  He aggravated the high ankle sprain that has been deviling him for months  again against NE, and left the game in the middle of the 3rd and didn't return.  He didn't practice today, and Bowels said it was up in the air  

fack

Worrisome cause with division rivals you can throw all stats and logic out the window.

That's why Ravens/Mallet can beat Steelers, Falcons nick Panthers, etc, ... 

dammit..maybe we should be worrying about a Stevan Ridley fumble.

...has been Chris Ivory looking like a fumble waiting to happen the last few games. Everytime he runs the ball lately I'm screaming at him to tuck that ball in and protect it. Please concentrate on protecting the football at all costs, Chris!

Do we resign this guy? There just aren't many good rb's in this year's coming draft worthy of a high pick.  Or do we sign another free agent?  Rarely does Ivory put it together for a string of games. He's either 'off'', injured, or can't find the open hole.  He's like a girlfriend you want to get rid of but won't because you don't want to be alone.        

I'm worried that I've lost my sex drive and I now view women as obstacles to happiness as opposed to vehicles to happiness. I think the vagina is an awful, awful finish line. 

Yoga bro - nothing like a girl's big round ass staring you in the face to jump start that sex drive into overdrive.

I'm not worried in the least.  No way we play like that again; that was an anomaly. Worst game we played all year.  This is not Richard Todd's Jets. We have come up big when we have needed to over the last third of the season.  This is our biggest game in years.  Let the  Rexorcism begin. The Power of Fitzy compels you.

Archived