SPARTY

afosomf

Another hard lesson that the southern drawl speaking, racist rebel flag flyin', dentist needing, inbred population of the deep south demands and does have the best ncaaf because... well..."dey ain't got nuttin' else in dem der parts."

College football blows.

Another hard lesson that the southern drawl speaking, racist rebel flag flyin', dentist needing, inbred population of the deep south demands and does have the best ncaaf because... well..."dey ain't got nuttin' else in dem der parts."

College football blows.

Definitely wasn't good today.

College football blows.

Wow. I just disliked the SEC in general. But you got a whole another level of hatred going on there. Guess there no chance you appreciate the unique Southern narrative of Tennessee Williams or William Faulkner. To each there own.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Wow. I just disliked the SEC in general. But you got a whole another level of hatred going on there. Guess there no chance you appreciate the unique Southern narrative of Tennessee Williams or William Faulkner. To each there own.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Actually,  I dislike college football in general for a myriad of reasons.

I thought Sparty would make it a game, i didnt expect a rocking chair game. I think Clemsoning should be worried

Agree, looks like Saban is on the war path and anyone in the way should be worried

Think this years Buckeyes were too full of themselves, not sure if that hurt Bama last year but it looks like Saban will not let them forget it 

College football blows.

NFL doesnt exist without the South. So please, go on.

Was hoping for a better game. Not making excuses but hate bowl season and the long layoff between games. To easy for teams to lose their edge with so much time off between games. That said Alabama/Clemson should be a good matchup on paper 

This just shows how weak the Big 14 err I mean 10 is.  Conner cook is so far from an nfl qb it's not funny.  

er, the big ten won the national title last year and 2 crappy big ten teams already took out 2 of the better pac 10 teams this bowl season. But omg msu lost to the best team in the country so the big ten is weak. 

I love people that follow college football for 3 days all season and act like they know everything.  We'll see how the big ten dors today,  although I think Tennessee crushes  northwestern.  

Such a shame, that game started off so well with both teams beating the sh*t out of each other. Bama's defense looks so overwhelming. They have what, 3 first rounders in that front 7? Nasty.

Bama's front 4 maybe better than some nfl teams. Allen , Reed and Robinson are all 1st rd picks, Williams a 3rd rounder. Payne a true frosh. Cant wait for Clemsoning

er, the big ten won the national title last year and 2 crappy big ten teams already took out 2 of the better pac 10 teams this bowl season. But omg msu lost to the best team in the country so the big ten is weak. 

I love people that follow college football for 3 days all season and act like they know everything.  We'll see how the big ten dors today,  although I think Tennessee crushes  northwestern.  

it's not that they lost.  They didn't look like they belonged on the same field.   This wasn't a close game that snowballed.  It was over EARLY.  Their qb looked scared.  They couldn't dream of moving the ball let alone move it and they didn't even think of a plan in case bama used play action. 

it's not that they lost.  They didn't look like they belonged on the same field.   This wasn't a close game that snowballed.  It was over EARLY.  Their qb looked scared.  They couldn't dream of moving the ball let alone move it and they didn't even think of a plan in case bama used play action. 

yeah,  bama is much better than msu. What's the point?  Michigan just embarrassed  Florida,  a fellow sec team and osu clobbered notre Dame. Meanwhile, weaker big ten schools (despite what their records were) lost big to Stanford and Tennessee. 

Some sec, acc, big ten. Pac 10 schools did well,  some did not. I was just pointing out the ignorance of you bashing the big 10. The bowl season has NOT proven the big ten to be weak,  at all. They've knocked off many major conference teams.  Your post made it seem as if msu's play reflected the entire big ten.

Did you make that same statement after osu beat bama for the title last year? 

yeah,  bama is much better than msu. What's the point?  Michigan just embarrassed  Florida,  a fellow sec team and osu clobbered notre Dame. Meanwhile, weaker big ten schools (despite what their records were) lost big to Stanford and Tennessee. 

Some sec, acc, big ten. Pac 10 schools did well,  some did not. I was just pointing out the ignorance of you bashing the big 10. The bowl season has NOT proven the big ten to be weak,  at all. They've knocked off many major conference teams.  Your post made it seem as if msu's play reflected the entire big ten.

Did you make that same statement after osu beat bama for the title last year? 

my point?  The big 10 is weak. If they have 1 legit team it's TOSU.  Michigan is ok.  Florida sucks.   How they won the games they won is beyond me.  Sadly, TOSU had one bad game and it cost them a chance to defend.  That would have been a battle I would have wanted to watch (bama/TOSU). 

The top 2 teams in the Big 14 lost 83-16   The 4th highest ranked team in the big 14 got spanked 45-6   Sure, Michigan spanked the 3rd highest SEC team but I wasn't saying the SEC was super strong I was saying the Big 14 is weak  

god help the team that drafts Connor Cook thinking he's an nfl qb  

Connor Cook was such a. Fraud. 

Archived