Jets at Bills Predictions

jgb

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21-20 Jets. What makes me nervous is that the Bills's D matches up well with the Jets offense, particularly with McKelvin and Darby at corners. The Jets won't be able to enjoy the bad mismatch we saw last week with Ryan Logan covering Marshall (Logan was basically taken to school). They still have a very good run defense, which will limit Ivory. Jets need Q and Thompkins to once again have good games, and they need catches out of their backfield. With Powell listed as questionable and no pass catching tight end, that will be tough.

Biggest question will be how motivated the Bills players are to win. 

The Jets are going to will themselves to victory. No bills quit nonsense. Jets will take the victory and run with it. Fitz and Marshall fighting for their first playoff appearances of their career. Jets win 27-16. Like I've said, we're running the table. Go Jets. 

This is one of those games that will be largely determined by who plays the sloppier game. The Jets are the better team, but that can be quickly neutralized by foolish turnovers or a lapse on special teams. I think the Jets are learning to buckle down and play within themselves, while I'm not at all convinced the Bills can do the same. That's one undisciplined team, despite the talent. Jets take care of business, with playoffs in sight.

Jets  31

Bills 23

This Jets team can taste the playoffs. Even if it's an ugly game Jets will prevail because each & everyone of them is showing up for 60 minutes! Will the Bills players show up for a full focused 60 minutes? With what I'm reading about up in Buffalo with Mario ect. I'm guessing no. Plus, McCoy is out (McCoy killed us in that 1st game), shifty backs are our nemesis. Is Bacari Rambo out? That's the other guy that killed us last game.

Bills commit 15 penalties for 130+ yards. Rex applauds his players for their intensity!!

Bills miss 2 FG's & 1 XP/ Jets 1 FG

Marshall & Decker combine for 220 yards and 3 TD's  while Jets keep Watkins to under 80 and 1 score

Tyrod sacked 3x / Fitz 2x

Bills rush for 110 yds / Jets 90 without Powell

Jets win 27 - 19

21-20 Jets. What makes me nervous is that the Bills's D matches up well with the Jets offense, particularly with McKelvin and Darby at corners. 

Biggest question will be how motivated the Bills players are to win. 

I don't believe Darby is playing. I could be 100% wrong but I believe i read some where he is out. 

Sorry i was wrong:blueball.gif Ronald Darby is expected to play in the finale after missing the Cowboys game with a groin injury. He is listed as probable and he took part in practice this week on a limited basis. updated.gif 1/1 

This Jets team can taste the playoffs. Even if it's an ugly game Jets will prevail because each & everyone of them is showing up for 60 minutes! Will the Bills players show up for a full focused 60 minutes? With what I'm reading about up in Buffalo with Mario ect. I'm guessing no. Plus, McCoy is out (McCoy killed us in that 1st game), shifty backs are our nemesis. Is Bacari Rambo out? That's the other guy that killed us last game.

Yes, Rambo is out.

This will be the game where we see how Bowles has developed as a coach and if he has the Lockerrom.

Will the Jets come out and dictate on both sides of the ball or will we start off slow and hesitant like we always did in big games with Rex?

I want to see aggressive play calling and full out hustle. If we can do that from the get-go, the Bills will fold quickly.

If we let them hang around or get a lead.... we're screwed.

Bills looking for snow shovelers

wintry-weatherAP

Before the Bills try to toss the Jets out of the playoffs, the Bills need some help tossing snow out of the stands.

The Bills have made an open call for snow shovelers in advance of Sunday’s game, offering $10 per hour along with lunch and dinner breaks(When the Bills needed help with snow in November 2014, they also offered tickets to the game. But that was when plenty of tickets were still available to the games.)

If interested, bring your own shovel along with proper identification, dress appropriately, and show up at 8:00 a.m. ET on Saturday.

The 7-8 Bills hope to finish at .500, which would give the Bills their first back-to-back non-losing seasons since 1999 and 2000. Still, the playoff drought dates back to 1999, punctuated by a loss at Tennessee in the Music City Miracle game during the wild-card round.

N.Y. JETS AT BUFFALO

nyj.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=trueNew York: Contrary to popular belief, this isn’t an easy matchup for the Jets, who have dropped five of their past six games versus the Bills -- including three straight on the road. Ryan Fitzpatrick, returning to Buffalo for the first time since being released, played one of his worst games of the season in Week 10 against the Bills. In the end, though, the Jets are the healthier and more motivated team. Bills coach Rex Ryan desperately wants to beat his old team, but do his players feel the same way? Doubt it. Jets 24, Bills 21. -- Rich Cimini

this game is set up for as debates said, the jetsiest of endings.

but

this team gives me hope tho because the offense can score TD's, they score in the redzone, score off of turnovers, and score to answer the other teams big drive

we have had good defense for years.  that should be the difference

Jets 20

Bills 16

nice juicy ending where the bills have the ball and the jets D has to stop them

it will help that the bill s only have 1 TO, lol

Archived