### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! I woke up early and had one thing on my mind: today is the Game Day!

The wait is killing me.  Going to try to keep myself busy for the next few 5 hours.   Three miles run in the cold, buy my wife's birthday present,  play some Super Smash Brothers with my son, niece and nephew.   Game time needs to get here fast.   

The wait is killing me.  Going to try to keep myself busy for the next few 5 hours.   Three miles run in the cold, buy my wife's birthday present,  play some Super Smash Brothers with my son, niece and nephew.   Game time needs to get here fast.   

Tick Tick Tick J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

We had meaningful games in Dec, and now in Jan.  Enjoy it!  I know I am.  Most fans don't even get that.  Doubt many of us thought this was likely after that 1-4 stretch.  So I'm happy regardless of what happens today.

If we win though (and look good doing it)... 6 in a row entering the playoffs?  Under new coaching (which would lead me to believe things are coming together, and the 6 wins are more representative of the future than the 1-4 stretch)...  I'll be flying high this week in anticipation of a playoff run!

I knew we would win today...until the weather reports began surfacing. The Jets are a passing team. Snow notwithstanding,  30-40mph gusting winds is a disaster.  Now I just hope we win.

Any clue how man windy games we've played this season?  Only one that comes to mind for me was the London game.  Think there were steady 15-20mph winds and Fitz's passes were sailing wide with the wind.

With that said, I don't doubt Fitz/Marshall will get things done today and end their playoff drought.

I knew we would win today...until the weather reports began surfacing. The Jets are a passing team. Snow notwithstanding,  30-40mph gusting winds is a disaster.  Now I just hope we win.

It depends on how we go about passing. Short passing should be okay. It's the long passes that will be hard to do.

Snow showers likely, mainly between 1pm and 3pm, then snow after 3pm. Areas of blowing snow between 2pm and 4pm. Temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.

better throw it early chan !!!!

Archived