### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snow showers likely, mainly between 1pm and 3pm, then snow after 3pm. Areas of blowing snow between 2pm and 4pm. Temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.

better throw it early chan !!!!

yes, and that nobody slips and allows some receiver to take a hitch pass 80- yards

The day is here often imitated often talked about there is no tomorrow if the Jets don't get it done today.

We all know the believers that this team isn't your same old Jets and will prove that today with a decisive win in Buffalo. 

Football the way its supposed to be played in the elements. 

My team your team gets this done for themselves the coaches the organization and most importantly the fans, 

As confident as I was last week in things breaking right for the Jets, I am just as worried about today now with the weather the way it is.

All the talk about the NFL being a passing league goes out the window today. The Jets are going to need to be able to run the ball on a consistent basis and play field position when they are going against the wind.

Jets win a tight one and get into the playoffs.

Archived