Mods should shut the site down for a week

prime21

We are actually having an emergency moderator meeting right now. @JoeC36 is the only mod not present on the conference call because he is in Buffalo. But we are discussing this exact thing. @Sperm Edwards just suggested two weeks for the shut down. @faba is making his points now. I will let you know what we all decide.Thanks.

We are actually having an emergency moderator meeting right now. @JoeC36 is the only mod not present on the conference call because he is in Buffalo. But we are discussing this exact thing. @Sperm Edwards just suggested two weeks for the shut down. @faba is making his points now. I will let you know what we all decide.Thanks.

Geez. We were 10-6. Hardly the worst season we've had in years.

No way dudes. Have to let us vent what we need to vent. If Jets had won you wouldn't have shut it down for fear of too much elation.

No way dudes. Have to let us vent what we need to vent. If Jets had won you wouldn't have shut it down for fear of too much elation.

The day this place gets shut down check the obituary, I am probably getting buried that day. Otherwise, not going to happen.

Geez. We were 10-6. Hardly the worst season we've had in years.

At risk of repeating it yet again, after years of eating dog food, Jets fans get a taste of hamburger and now demand filet. And we mock Pats fans for being spoiled. Look at this place! People throwing themselves off bridges after getting the odor of playoffs in their nostrils.

The day this place gets shut down check the obituary, I am probably getting buried that day. Otherwise, not going to happen.

all I can think of is what will they do with all the dirt

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVX64LCq9K9wRqOcwLcUa

yes. Love this place and love the jets but **** this. **** this. Shut this place down. We talk next week. I hate football.

Apologies - was very bitter....and very drunk....yesterday.  Went out with friends to watch the game and didn't have to drive.  Immediately after the loss I switched from beer to beer + whiskey.  Apologies for the outburst.

I have been trying not to think of football since yesterday, and am still bitter.  What upsets me is this was a good team.  10-6 is awesome, especially after the last few years.  And this would have been a wonderful year to sneak in with all of the injured QBs in the AFC.  Oh well.  Good team, fun season.  Tons of good stuff at the home games.  I like the coach and the front office and, yes, I love Fitz.

I will start obsessing over the Jets again soon.  Just taking a couple days to mourn before diving back in.  And sorry again for the stupid post....

I know they don't have the internet, but they don't have telephones in Buffalo?

I support anything that makes it so I don't have to moderate you twits anymore 

Oooh!  Goody!  JoeC is back to civilization!

I know they don't have the internet, but they don't have telephones in Buffalo?

Oooh!  Goody!  JoeC is back to civilization!

Was the most depressing place I've ever visited. Now that ive been to the Ralph, I never have a reason to ever return to Buffalo, and I don't plan on it

Was the most depressing place I've ever visited. Now that ive been to the Ralph, I never have a reason to ever return to Buffalo, and I don't plan on it

I've been there once before for a game, and say the exact same thing.  Not worth 6+ hour drive, either.  (Maybe for a playoff game I'd reconsider, but that's it)

Archived