Our Franchise QB lost this game!

Lupz27

Well at least the guy the Jets pay franchise QB money to did.

Darrelle Revis is our franchise QB salary wise, and he lost the game, lay off Fitz he should never have been put in that situation in the 4th quarter in the first place if our Franchise player plays the way he is supposed to play, and gets paid to play.

I was on record of hating Fitzpatrick from day 1, called him the worst QB the Jets ever had ect.  He proved me wrong, guy is a warrior, and has earned my respect, and gave me something I never thought I'd have this season something to route for today.

I don't believe Fitz is the future answer either, but today, and this season is not on him, it's on Revis you can't even argue it IMO, Revis wants the franchise QB money he can't be afraid of Sammy Watkins, and Tyrod ******* Taylor.

**** HIM!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darrelle Revis is our franchise QB salary wise, and he lost the game, lay off Fitz he should never have been put in that situation in the 4th quarter in the first place if our Franchise player plays the way he is supposed to play, and gets paid to play.

I was on record of hating Fitzpatrick from day 1, called him the worst QB the Jets ever had ect.  He proved me wrong, guy is a warrior, and has earned my respect, and gave me something I never thought I'd have this season something to route for today.

I don't believe Fitz is the future answer either, but today, and this season is not on him, it's on Revis you can't even argue it IMO, Revis wants the franchise QB money he can't be afraid of Sammy Watkins, and Tyrod ******* Taylor.

**** HIM!

lol. 

**** HIM!

According to Bowles he didn't have Revis man to man but in a zone.. Those are his words post game.. Revis dressed and left didn't talk to any one.. 

According to Bowles he didn't have Revis man to man but in a zone.. Those are his words post game.. Revis dressed and left didn't talk to any one.. 

There were lots of times where Revis was expecting help and it wasnt there.  They did play a lot of zone.

Whatever, Revis didnt cost them the game.  No one person did.  Amazing that fans just have to have a single person to blame.  How much easier it is to blame one person than to evaluate the whole team 

Fitzpatrick supporters rode the bandwagon and today it crashed theres a reason he's been with so many teams. 

I agree that Fitzpatrick did the most to lose this game, but it was a total team effort. Bad tackling, can't get off the field on 3rd or 4th down. This game was supposed to mean something yet Buffalo looked like they wanted it more. They certainly didn't look scared. Why was Ivory so limited on offense? How many dropped balls did the Jets have? Penalties at the worst possible times...etc. A lot more still has to change with the way this team approaches MUST WIN games and they have to shake off the fear of controlling their own destiny and learn to embrace the challenge. Until they do this crap will simply repeat itself.

If there's one person to blame ...

So @BP put together a whole search committee to see who should start the game thread each week. I won the fan vote as will as the competition series. I got off to a fast start and after one hiccup against the Eagles, the evil BP threatened to run me out of town again.

So let's take a look at the record by game thread starter.

9/13 Browns - Win Maxman
9/21 Colts - Win Maxman
9/27 Eagles - Loss Maxman
10/4 Dolphins - Win AFJF
10/18 Redskins - Win Maxman
10/25 Patriots - Loss Larz
11/1 Raiders - Loss joewilly12
11/8 Jaguars - Win Maxman
11/12 Bills - Loss Maxman
11/22 Texans - Loss T0mShane
11/29 Dolphins - Win Maxman
12/6 Giants - Win   Maxman

What's that, my record is 6 and 2? Really? Wow.

Looks like someone should make me an offer to be the permanent \ long term thread starter. This is my contract year people. I will go Scott Boras on you all and start game day threads in Tennessee if needed. Lock me up. 

THROW ME THE DAMN GAME DAY THREAD!!!

... lol

**** HIM!

Yeah totally agree. 17 points should have been a guaranteed victory!

That was such a classic Fitz game. Late game important INTs. Seen that story way too many times. Great dude and all but he's not going to lead a team to the playoffs, ever. He's just getting older too. You guys had a very good season though, surpassed everyones expectations. 

There were lots of times where Revis was expecting help and it wasnt there.  They did play a lot of zone.

Whatever, Revis didnt cost them the game.  No one person did.  Amazing that fans just have to have a single person to blame.  How much easier it is to blame one person than to evaluate the whole team 

+1 True they lost as a team not just one player..

Yeah totally agree. 17 points should have been a guaranteed victory!

How are you supposed to score when your defense can't get off the field?  The Jets offense NEVER had the ball today until it was the 4th quarter, and the Bills had their ears pinned back, and knowing every play was a pass that had to be forced to either Decker, or Marshall because everyone else on the field did nothing but drop 3 sure TD passes.

How are you supposed to score when your defense can't get off the field?  The Jets offense NEVER had the ball today until it was the 4th quarter, and the Bills had their ears pinned back, and knowing every play was a pass that had to be forced to either Decker, or Marshall because everyone else on the field did nothing but drop 3 sure TD passes.

For a change, complete a pass in the first quarter? Fitz was sh*tz today. Underthrows, overthrows, tipped passes etc. And when he did throw a decent pass, we dropped em. Fitz was wild today to say the least. He panicked was too many times and didn't use his legs, one of his few assets. The first pick was a good play from the defender, who read Fitz all the way. The 2nd pick was Fitz trying to make a play where Marshall was covered. The third pick was terrible. Absolute garbage. 17 seconds left and he was passing it to a covered WR in the middle of the field. He was pretty far off by the way.

Revis played like sh*t too. There's no way to put it. Revis didn't play at a level we paid him to play this year. Giving up 10+ yard cushions on 3rd and 5 usually results in FDs.

Revis did not have a good game but who did really. Watkins is hard to cover one on one. How about double coverage on the only ******* guy who can hurt you in that lineup? I thought the game plan sucked today on both sides of the ball.

bowles really had no idea what ghe was doing as far as stopping watkins goes. does anyone here think bellichick would have just stoof by and watched watkins produce 75% of the bills receiving offense without stopping him?

Archived