ITS OVER

joewilly12

Game over season over. 

Bowles couldn't beat less of a head coach Rex Ryan when he needed to but hey he won the smiling of the year award. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick I rode the bandwagon but never drove it theres a reason he has been with so many teams.

He lost the game today 3 INTs on the last 3 drives not a franchise QB. 

Bash me beat me I dont care this team came out flat again and lost again. 

47 years and counting............................

Fitzy cost himself a ton of money today.  We should resign him for a year or 2 on the cheap while petty and the qb we take in th upcoming draft develop.

Throwing picks in 30 MPH winds when the Defense knows you have no choice but to throw isnt always a QB only thing. 

Fitzpatrick's detractors telling us they knew all along he'd break the Jets passing records and that he'd win 10 games. They knew it all along because all that matters are playoffs and the clutch moments that are convenient to focus on, rather than those that aren't - Dallas, New England, Giants etc.

No way in hell 

Fitzpatrick is who I thought he was 

Ya the best QB on Jets. Will we have a new QB in 2017, yes. 2016? No. Fitz hands off to Petty, Geno cut.

But I didnt realize you thought he was a 10 Win QB (which almost alway sgets yo ua wildcard). I thought you were anti Fitz,,my bad.. I agree, he's pretty good .

Ya the best QB on Jets. Will we have a new QB in 2017, yes. 2016? No. Fitz hands off to Petty, Geno cut.

But I didnt realize you thought he was a 10 Win QB (which almost alway sgets yo ua wildcard). I thought you were anti Fitz,,my bad.. I agree, he's pretty good .

He won us 10 ages hip hip hooray but lost when we needed him the most reason he's been with so many teams 

No one knows what Petty can do.  I have severe doubts on his ability based on where he came from.  I'd keep Geno and Fitz honestly and let them battle it out for the position in training camp.  I don't want to pick up a retread QB in free agency and I don't believe there's a QB worth drafting at our position.

Some folks take this way too seriously.. It's over, go to a movie, read a book and wait till opening Day next season. .Its not that big of a deal.. Trust me, most of you care more than the millionaire players do. They are calling wives saying 'OK, book the resort and book me some tee times'

Defense couldn't get off the field. Couldn't get stops on 3rd and 4th downs. Refused to double their only threat on offense. Couldn't get a sack on Tyrod. 

Guys dropping balls left and right, including a possible game winner to Thompkins. And WTF was with not using Ivory?

But its aaaaallllll on Fitz.....lol

No one knows what Petty can do.  I have severe doubts on his ability based on where he came from.  I'd keep Geno and Fitz honestly and let them battle it out for the position in training camp.  I don't want to pick up a retread QB in free agency and I don't believe there's a QB worth drafting at our position.

zero chance Geno on team in 2016. Players cant stand him by lack of quotes supporting him after punch.. Goner,,yoiu need a new plan

Anybody who thinks this game was on fitz is retarded. Dropped passes, dumb playcalling, taking away the run forcing to throw on 3rd and long...he may have played like sh*t but by no means was he the reason for this loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agree, but some folks think Geno has a IQ over 25 and still want him in lineup, LOL

OK Slats, I meant Football IQ. I am sure he is a Brainiac in real life, LOL

Anybody who thinks this game was on fitz is retarded. Dropped passes, dumb playcalling, taking away the run forcing to throw on 3rd and long...he may have played like sh*t but by no means was he the reason for this loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First half every pass he threw was on the ground 

Have no idea what that means, but now I realize your a teenager.. Carry on, I thought you were a older fan. .I get your odd statements now

Older than dirt here 6 years old when they won in 1969 

Defense couldn't get off the field. Couldn't get stops on 3rd and 4th downs. Refused to double their only threat on offense. Couldn't get a sack on Tyrod. 

Guys dropping balls left and right, including a possible game winner to Thompkins. And WTF was with not using Ivory?

But its aaaaallllll on Fitz.....lol

agree,, team effort to lose,,many dropped passes, Gailey should have been a tad conservative at end where we could have gone up 1 with FG,, Put us up 1 let D win it of worst case Off get sanother chance to  win if Bills score

Enunwa dropped shovel pass play of game,,that was a TD, no one in front of him,,would have totally changed momentum, and as always we need a punt returner who can get us better field position..  XsOs

Archived