Kenbrell thompkins

nico002

I've mentioned it all year... the absence of anyone capable of catching a football after Marshall and Decker is a major problem. Look at it this way, Bilal Powell is our best 3rd receiving option when he's on the field. 

That's terrible.

I can only hope MacCagnan keeps turning this bitch over until we have guys capable of giving us a "next man up" roster. We just don't have that right now.

I've mentioned it all year... the absence of anyone capable of catching a football after Marshall and Decker is a major problem. Look at it this way, Bilal Powell is our best 3rd receiving option when he's on the field. 

That's terrible.

I can only hope MacCagnan keeps turning this bitch over until we have guys capable of giving us a "next man up" roster. We just don't have that right now.

Exactly sick and tired of next scrub up.

That's terrible.

Heads will roll. 

Enunwa caught 22 balls and missed 4 games as the 4th or 5th option this year. Hill caught 24 balls in his second season as the number 2 or 3 option. But. Yeah. Cut him. 

Enunwa could be a nice player.  I am showing my age but back in the early seventies the Jets had a TE/WR named Rich Caster who early in his career had a "drop" problem, but the Jets stuck with him because of his size and speed.  He developed into a nice player, I feel the same way about Enunwa. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't cut bait yet.

Give me a couple of teams that are 4 to 5 WR deep.....

You all are acting like this is not a problem with %90 of the league

Really? There's lots of teams that have talented guys past their top 3... might not all be groomed and bloomed, but they have depth. 

ARZ, MIA, HOU, GB, OAK, TEN, JAX... it's not that difficult. They key is not drafting complete muppets.... see Saunders, Evans, Hill, Enunwa, etc etc.

Enunwa caught 22 balls and missed 4 games as the 4th or 5th option this year. Hill caught 24 balls in his second season as the number 2 or 3 option. But. Yeah. Cut him. 

He sucks. Deal with it... I haven't seen a less-natural WR on the team since Brad Smith. 

not so much.....more like hockey players who cant score which there are a ton of

How can one be a receiver if they can't receive? That's my point. How doesn't a coach at some level turn them into a DB or something?

Give me a couple of teams that are 4 to 5 WR deep.....

You all are acting like this is not a problem with %90 of the league

Jeremy Kerley is the third best WR on this team.  Enunwa is hot garbage.  Lots of WR's can block.  Tight Ends too.  But Enunwa and Thompkins get playing time while Kerly returns punts.  This was stubbornness on Gailey's part.

Jeremy Kerley is the third best WR on this team.  Enunwa is hot garbage.  Lots of WR's can block.  Tight Ends too.  But Enunwa and Thompkins get playing time while Kerly returns punts.  This was stubbornness on Gailey's part.

Kerley doesn't fit the system and is likely gone at the end of the year.  Playing Kerly means Marshall and Decker are not in the slot and they have been effective that way.  Not sure also that Kerley gets that open playing outside.

It was a good play by the DB on an underthrown, floater. It could have been caught. The other team gets payed to make plays too. Fitz struggled all day. He had a great season. The Jets will add a good WR to this team. Enunwa will improve. Maybe Smith improves too.

Really? There's lots of teams that have talented guys past their top 3... might not all be groomed and bloomed, but they have depth. 

ARZ, MIA, HOU, GB, OAK, TEN, JAX... it's not that difficult. They key is not drafting complete muppets.... see Saunders, Evans, Hill, Enunwa, etc etc.

And dont sign guys like Clyde Gates,David Nelson,Clowney etc. 

Archived