Leelou

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, the edit thing isn't fixed on the mafia board yet. 

Please refresh my memory. There were a few things that I said we could do with a custom Mafia Group. We still can, football season just got in the way. Just let me know what you guys need. Thank you!

Whoever is running a game will normally have to edit posts throughout the course of a game and signups of a game with player lists and when players died. Games run from a week - 2 week period and we all basically run games on here. A custom user group might be the easiest. 

Right now it is set to be able to edit for one hour silently. We can change\modify this if needed. Just let me know what you need, we could do a custom user group of mafia members and then changed the editing rights for the games only.

Thanks.

I'll be straightforward. i just went through a bad breakup and I'm worried i'm gonna implode and set the world on fire.

What? It's a legitimate concern :P 

Plus Lee is job hunting and she might need the help.

I'll be straightforward. i just went through a bad breakup and I'm worried i'm gonna implode and set the world on fire.

His lost.  You play and implode.    Leelou is awesome at everything including modding.

How playful are we talking... ?

PAFO yummy bunny. 

Would pay real money to see this.  Just sayin'.

But sorry to hear about the breakup.

Archived