Bowles on WFAN Shortly

KRL

I've heard this out of him the last few days but it is still refreshing to hear him fully acknowledge his need to grow and learn from this season.  Sounds like he did recognize some of his mistakes that he needs to build and learn from.  But hey no coach is perfect especially a rookie head coach.  

I've heard this out of him the last few days but it is still refreshing to hear him fully acknowledge his need to grow and learn from this season.  Sounds like he did recognize some of his mistakes that he needs to build and learn from.  But hey no coach is perfect especially a rookie head coach.  

Even Bill made mistakes his 1st season in 97.

True...and regardless of how seasoned a coach is, there will always be decisions made that can and will be debated. This is not exact science. But I do think Bowles is very intelligent and will make more correct decisions than not

Archived