Primanti's to send sandwiches to Bill's front office

joewilly12

Primanti's to send sandwiches to Bills' front office

jpeg
James Knox | Tribune-Review
Primanti Brothers operations director Mike Mitcham (left) and Toni Haggerty, general manager of the company’s Strip District location, pack boxes filled with 100 sandwich kits, Terrible Towels and Primanti’s T-shirts they plan to ship to Bills front office employees Monday, Jan. 4, 2016. Primanti Brothers is sending its “Almost Famous” sandwiches from the Strip District to Buffalo, N.Y., as a thank you to the Bills for beating the Jets, which helped give the Steelers a playoff berth.
By Staff Report
Sunday, Jan. 3, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
Updated 22 hours ago

Eat up, Buffalo Bills front office personnel. 

Because the Bills beat the New York Jets on Sunday, helping to pave the way for the Steelers to make the NFL playoffs, Primanti Brothers is sending some Almost Famous sandwiches to Buffalo. 

The sandwiches will be shipped at 10:30 a.m. Monday from the restaurant's flagship Strip District location. 

Toni Haggerty, general manager of Primanti Brothers' original location, will send more than just sandwiches to Buffalo. 

“I think we'll probably toss in a Terrible Towel or two,” she said.

Steelers, spoilt child,expectant fan base. Along with a few others who think it's their right to be in Playoffs/Super Bowl:- 

1) Pats Fans.

2) Steelers Fans.

3) Dallas.

4) Green Bay.

When you make the playoffs 14 out of the last 15 years, it is a right to expect to make it every single year.

I've had Primanti's. Honestly I thought their sandwiches suck. I stood in line before a game there freezing my ass off, starving like hell, only to walk out taking a bite thinking "this is it?". Blah meat, blah bread, blah coleslaw. We got cheesesteaks, chicken, roast beef.....all of them were extremely underwhelming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had Primanti's. Honestly I thought their sandwiches suck. I stood in line before a game there freezing my ass off, starving like hell, only to walk out taking a bite thinking "this is it?". Blah meat, blah bread, blah coleslaw. We got cheesesteaks, chicken, roast beef.....all of them were extremely underwhelming.

if u want a real sandwich get a fat cat or fat Darrel at Rutgers 

the grease trucks are still there they just moved down the road 

I wasn't impressed either.

Archived