Nick Mangold Going To Pro Bowl

jetsrule128

A thread about a player making the Pro Bowl as an alternate?

Really?

it's players like Mangold, Brick etc...that I feel for.  Gave their heart and have 2 playoff runs to show for it.

so many fans on this board continue to brag about 2 years of AFC runs but the reality is this team since 2006 has driven itself in to the ground with bad choices by management. 

it's players like Mangold, Brick etc...that I feel for.  Gave their heart and have 2 playoff runs to show for it.

so many fans on this board continue to brag about 2 years of AFC runs but the reality is this team since 2006 has driven itself in to the ground with bad choices by management. 

Brick and Mangold have been outstanding players for the Jets for many years. All they do is keep their mouths shut and come to play every single Sunday. They are both the ultimate NFL professionals.

Still can't believe the crap that Jets fans give Brick. A declining Brick is still better than 75% of the LT's out there.

A thread about a player making the Pro Bowl as an alternate?

Really?

I know. It could've just been mentioned in the deflate gate thread. Except, it's a totally different news. 

Do you know when n why the tuck rule came in to play? Or were you still on the Rams bandwagon?

Oh jeez.

Archived