Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

Rocky Balboa is a small-time boxer who seems to be going nowhere in life, as he works day-in and day-out as a collector for a loan shark and fights in sleazy clubs for low-paid reward, to which Rocky is mocked and told that he's nothing but a 'bum', especially by gym trainer Mickey Goldmill. At the same time, Rocky successfully courts Adrian Pennino, a painfully shy woman with an alcoholic brother, Paulie. But when heavyweight champion of the world Apollo Creed chooses Rocky at random as his opponent in a title fight, Rocky realizes he now has the chance to prove he is not worthless. With Adrian as his support and Mickey becoming his trainer and manager, Rocky fights for his self-respect. 

Rules

~ Standard mafia rules

~ No talking outside the game thread unless specified in your PM and you are given a QT.

~ Bold your VOTE. You must also UNVOTE before voting again. 

~ You may NOT character reveal!!!! (JiF - I’m looking at you!!!) You may role reveal.

Players 

1. JiF
  2. Nol
  3. 80
  4. Verbzie
  5. Ape
  6. Crushlove
  7. Nyn
  8. CTM
  9. Ballin
  10. Smash
  11. Pac
  12. JC
  13. Lizzie

It is now day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly told in his mafia thread that this is the best place to put a vote.  Also means Verbal is clearly your teammate. 

Vote Verbal

No mafia team has ever wanted you dead, unless you were on the mafia team with them.

It looks like my sadfriend here is feeling a little better and full of quips.

Her role must have cheered her up indicating she's talking with friends behind the scenes indicating she's mafia.

BOOM! 

Vote: Nyn

It looks like my sadfriend here is feeling a little better and full of quips.

Her role must have cheered her up indicating she's talking with friends behind the scenes indicating she's mafia.

BOOM! 

Vote: Nyn

I'm sorry, but have we met?

Archived