Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really like the large space between lines when you hit enter now........kind of annoying.

I agree. But it's small beans compared to some of the other stuff like no editing after a certain amount of time for example.

That goes for all of you actually.

Do you guys drink coffee?

I know it's like a super popular drink because caffeine and such but the once or twice I tried it I hated it.

Would rather just be tired and drink water lol.

Some of us grown ups live a life that doesn't allow for compulsory napping.  Plenty sources of caffeine.  Coffee just happens to be a warm toasty one.  

Some of us grown ups live a life that doesn't allow for compulsory napping.  Plenty sources of caffeine.  Coffee just happens to be a warm toasty one.  

I successfully did nothing at work today.  Why does that feel like an accomplishment to me?

I know it's like a super popular drink because caffeine and such but the once or twice I tried it I hated it.

You're better off not developing a dependency on caffeine, to be honest with you.

I went about 35-36 years without really drinking coffee. In the first year of being a Dad, I drank coffee every day. It turns out, I'm pretty caffeine intolerant. Meaning my body reacts to it like I'm allergic.

The combination of sleep deprivation, stress and caffeine during that first year with the baby gave me horrible palpitations, jitters, and even sometimes panic attacks. It sucked, because I was lethargic, so I drank coffee to do my job better, but it made me so sick feeling, that I ended up not being able to work well anyway. 

I had to stop drinking it, but of course I developed a very particular taste for it. Now, I drink decaf. I'm very selective about what decaf I drink, who makes it, how and the decaf process. I buy some stuff from a local roaster that is incredible, you'd never know it was decaf by taste. I make it at home, in a Chemex, to get it just right. Even with decaf I have to spread it out, and cannot drink too much in one day. The only caffeine intake I have regularly is in chocolate. Even that can make me feel awful, so I tend to only eat high-end chocolate to make it worth it.

I go through a thermos by lunch. Starbucks French Roast 

Love it.  Have to have it.  Love the taste.

This is the best coffee in the world:

http://www.georgehowellcoffee.com/roastery/

thanks, I'm going to try that. 

I drink like 4-5 cups of coffee every day cause I'm a tired person. But I always have it with cream. I can't stomach black coffee.

I like milkshakes too though >.>

I just figured it was because you're Israeli. 

APE seems a little defensive for a few joke votes this early in the game.

yes

You're better off not developing a dependency on caffeine, to be honest with you.

I went about 35-36 years without really drinking coffee. In the first year of being a Dad, I drank coffee every day. It turns out, I'm pretty caffeine intolerant. Meaning my body reacts to it like I'm allergic.

The combination of sleep deprivation, stress and caffeine during that first year with the baby gave me horrible palpitations, jitters, and even sometimes panic attacks. It sucked, because I was lethargic, so I drank coffee to do my job better, but it made me so sick feeling, that I ended up not being able to work well anyway. 

I had to stop drinking it, but of course I developed a very particular taste for it. Now, I drink decaf. I'm very selective about what decaf I drink, who makes it, how and the decaf process. I buy some stuff from a local roaster that is incredible, you'd never know it was decaf by taste. I make it at home, in a Chemex, to get it just right. Even with decaf I have to spread it out, and cannot drink too much in one day. The only caffeine intake I have regularly is in chocolate. Even that can make me feel awful, so I tend to only eat high-end chocolate to make it worth it.

shut the **** up

Couple more posts like this and I'd advocate a speed lynch of this ^ thing.

Archived