The playoffs....playoffs? ...playoffs?

Beerfish

Boy, two teams are being massively overrated imo by the media.  KC, everyone loves them, they barely beat a number of jag teams down the stretch.  They are 100% ripe to get beat by Houston.

2nd one is the Redskins, all of a sudden they are a great team and cousins is a franchise guy,  Meanwhile the packers are bums.  I think the Packers are going to win that game going away,

Minny is not that great, unless they get ahead early Seattle wins that one.

I think Pitt beats cincy,  People going over board on pitts bad game vs mallett.

And of course all of this makes me sick because the afc is so wide open the jets really could have caused damage if they had gotten in.

So u say minny isn't that great. And then u say Gb wins going away. Ur credibility is shot. Minny dismantled gb when they played for the division, so how can u love gb but not like minny?????

Because the packers have lots of playoff experience and have rogers at QB.  I don't trust bridgewater at all.  Minny is playing a FAR better team in Seattle with a totally different dynamic and the packers are playing a suspect wash team who is the flavor of the day,

This old line of team A beat team B thus Team C outta kill team B! is irrelevant. 

reminds me a lot of '98 because had we made it to the Super Bowl clearly, we would have been the champs that year. I felt that going into the last game of the season that the Jets were the hottest team in the AFC at least and had we taken care of business and gotten a few even breaks from the officials the Jets had a great shot to reach the Super Bowl this year. WTHBS, it's all a moot point now anyway and as for this years playoffs and Super Bowl I won't be watching ANY of it and I could care less about any of the teams or this league right now. Right now-I HATE FOOTBALL-HATE it I mean hate hate hate HATE it

So u say minny isn't that great. And then u say Gb wins going away. Ur credibility is shot. Minny dismantled gb when they played for the division, so how can u love gb but not like minny?????

I see where you're coming from. I just don't think the Redskins can stop even a middling GB offense because they are soft inside and especially in the passing game. This one sets up well matchup wise for GB.

Minny is a good team, but Seahawks could potentially win the NFC with a healthy Lynch.

And of course all of this makes me sick because the afc is so wide open the jets really could have caused damage if they had gotten in.

The Jets couldn't even beat the hapless Bills to get into the playoffs.

Other than delusional optimism, what could possibly make you think the Jets could have "caused damage" against teams that are far better than the Bills?

Other than delusional optimism, what could possibly make you think the Jets could have "caused damage" against teams that are far better than the Bills?

how many teams in the playoffs have only won 2 games since thanksgiving ?

Anything and everythig happens in division games. You guys lost to the Dolphins. And don't you dare say it didn't matter. 

Although, IMO, the 'team you don't want to play in the playoffs' is more applicable to the series sports.

The Steelers couldn't beat the hapless Ravens twice!  Match ups! Match ups! Match ups! Some teams just don't match up well.

how many teams in the playoffs have only won 2 games since thanksgiving ?

Every time I think you are one of the better posters on the board, you come up with a dumb*uck post like that.

The Pats had the AFCE, and a 1st round bye, wrapped up by Thanksgiving. All they care about is getting everyone healthy for yet another Super Bowl run.

You really think the Pats cared about 4 meaningless games in December?

Every time I think you are one of the better posters on the board, you come up with a dumb*uck post like that.

The Pats had the AFCE, and a 1st round bye, wrapped up by Thanksgiving. All they care about is getting everyone healthy for yet another Super Bowl run.

dam you are really dumber than days are long mon

reminds me a lot of '98 because had we made it to the Super Bowl clearly, we would have been the champs that year. I felt that going into the last game of the season that the Jets were the hottest team in the AFC at least and had we taken care of business and gotten a few even breaks from the officials the Jets had a great shot to reach the Super Bowl this year. WTHBS, it's all a moot point now anyway and as for this years playoffs and Super Bowl I won't be watching ANY of it and I could care less about any of the teams or this league right now. Right now-I HATE FOOTBALL-HATE it I mean hate hate hate HATE it

actually the jets had no shot of reaching the superbowl this year.....since they werent even good enough to qualify for the play-offs

dam you are really dumber than days are long mon

Shouldn't you be jerking off to your Saban poster by now?

Gotta give you credit, you have to be the dumbest (even more so than SG3) Jets fans poster for the last 15 years and still counting.

Maybe someday you will learn something about NFL football.

And WTF is this "mon" crap?

You sound like a '80's Valley Girl.

so the evil genius plan was to go 2-4 and almost get brady cut in half in the last game of the season by suh ?

that's getting healthy ?

that o-line is the worst in football and the reason the past* are one and done

even you know it

actually the jets had no shot of reaching the superbowl this year.....since they werent even good enough to qualify for the play-offs

actually, the Jets had a better record than two division WINNERS and 10-6 should automatically qualify a team for the playoffs and something needs to be done when teams barely over .500 are hosting playoff games

actually, the Jets had a better record than two division WINNERS and 10-6 should automatically qualify a team for the playoffs and something needs to be done when teams barely over .500 are hosting playoff games

didnt do enough to get into the playoffs. that is all there is to it

Yea, change the playoff criteria because the Jets got their ass kicked twice by the Bills.

Archived