DOLPHINS HIRE ADAM GASE AS NEW HC

Gas2No99

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez
Am told hiring of @Bengals DBs coach Vance Joseph as new @MiamiDolphins DC is "done deal." Official once CIN done in playoffs @NFLonFOX

Is that the same Vance Joseph that played for us and got torched on a Sunday night game against Oakland back in 1995?

How does the offense of coach the Chicago Bears become a head coach is a bigger question. 

I don't know if he can handle being the Hc but he did a great job w/ career underachiever Jay Cutler w/ a beat up Bears offense.

seeing Vance Joseph's name makes me cringe, that Sunday Night vs. oak in 1995 was probably the moment we bottomed out.  I know we only won one game a year later but that team did not seem as bad as the '95 version that won 3.  That Sun Night we were humiliated, the fans(not just the tons of raider fans that were there but even jet fans) were chanting "let's go Raiders" and Joseph was the star of the show.  it wasn't his fault, it was the fault of the coaches for putting him in that spot but he as the poster boy for that game.

I don't know if he can handle being the Hc but he did a great job w/ career underachiever Jay Cutler w/ a beat up Bears offense.

seeing Vance Joseph's name makes me cringe, that Sunday Night vs. oak in 1995 was probably the moment we bottomed out.  I know we only won one game a year later but that team did not seem as bad as the '95 version that won 3.  That Sun Night we were humiliated, the fans(not just the tons of raider fans that were there but even jet fans) were chanting "let's go Raiders" and Joseph was the star of the show.  it wasn't his fault, it was the fault of the coaches for putting him in that spot but he as the poster boy for that game.

i've been to a lot of ugly Jets games over the last 30 years, but that one ranks up there.

Archived