Are you watching the wild card games?

jetscrazey

I don't know if I will, I still have a very sour taste in my mouth about how this all went down with the Jets, I'm not sure if I can stomach these wild card games knowing the Jets had it on a silver platter and gave it away with a stinker last week.  Meanwhile the Texans went 9-7 and get a home playoff game, which we haven't had in 13 years.  I feel like I need some time off from watching football.

I will be watching.  Things even out over the years:

1991 we made the playoffs with an 8-8 record;

2002 we won the division with a 9-7 record beating the Patriots and Dolphins in a tie breaker.

2009 we made the playoffs with a 9-7 record, winning tie breakers against the Steelers, Ravens and Texans who had the same record.

Sometimes we benefit from these tie breakers and sometimes we don't.  In the final analysis, the Jets won 10 games and I appreciate the improvement from the 2014 embarrassment. We also have a front office that I feel really good about.  Although I am disappointed by week 17, it doesn't diminish what was accomplished.

Didn't he lose control w/out beng touched?

I'm at a bar watching with no sound. From the angle I saw, it looked like the KC DE Bailey pushed the LT into Hoyer's arm. So the LT caused the blindside FF due to Bailey's force coming off the edge. 

No.

The season ended last week, what happens to other teams is of little interest to me.

you see what happens when you get old and crotchety you guys? This is what comes of Jets fans who are too old now to even wear a numbered Jersey-you just stop caring nor do you care to waste your growing ever shorter time watching a game that you have come to realize is about a half of a step above professional wrestling. I KNOW this game is fixed-I've seen too much to think otherwise. Yea, guys like me and warfish here, we'll still watch the Jets (if they are on TV that week) but we hold out little hope of ever seeing this team being "chosen" to represent the AFC in any year before we shuffle off this mortal coil. I will not watch one minute of the playoffs nor will I watch the super bowl-a game that I once prided myself in being able to say that I had watched every single one as they were happening. That was when the game meant something, when it wasn't all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$, when the NFL was a league that was run by a man who was fair yet stern. This clown Goodell has ruined the game 

Jets were unlucky that Hoyer got hurt & we had to face TJ Yates,lol. Hoyer @ QB in that game Jets are in the playoffs. Funny how bad of a coach Bill Obrien looks like without a QB. Same as Josh McDaniel, same as any coaches from the Pats coaching tree.

Funny, things are SO DIFFERENT without Brady at QB, who woulda thunk it?

Archived