Wild Card Weekend Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, how did we lose to this team? Reed is coaching up a storm on how to neutralize Watt. Did Mangold play vs Texans? I know Revis didn't, lol, that was our 1st glimpse Revis might need some over the top help, same as Watkins but I guess Bowles disagreed. Oops, big mistake, 11 catches 136 yards, ugly loss.

In this game we just did 1 play, commercial, punt, commercial. And Nance and Co. barely let us know there was a penalty.

In the KC/HOU game, I sh*t you not, there was a sequence of play, commercial, play, commercial, play, in that order. 

This league is sh*t. It really is.

In this game we just did 1 play, commercial, punt, commercial. And Nance and Co. barely let us know there was a penalty.

In the KC/HOU game, I sh*t you not, there was a sequence of play, commercial, play, commercial, play, in that order. 

This league is sh*t. It really is.

Agreed, someone needs to assasinate Goodell...the greed is at a ridiculous level

Agreed, someone needs to assasinate Goodell...the greed is at a ridiculous level

Im ok with paying the bills, and I'm OK with making money. I just find it insane that they have to play but out like this just to make another buck real quick. How about this: Instead of inundating me with 5 chuckle heads at the half, how about get an ad in there. 

Archived