RG III Anyone hes a free agent,

joewilly12

He's not a free agent. He's also terrible. As is this thread. 

Carl id like to personally apologize you are right he's not a free agent I made a mistake, 

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Eagles, Cowboys and Texans would be interested in Robert Griffin III if he became available.

Griffin has been available via trade all season, so these are presumably teams who would be interested if (when) he is released this offseason. In reality, that list should contain nearly every team. Rapoport also said Saints coach Sean Payton would be interested in Griffin, but his future in New Orleans is up in the air as well.

He's not a free agent, but he's likely to be cut. 

I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on him for a relatively cheap contract, giving him the opportunity to compete against Fitz. That being said, I think RG3 is going back home to Texas, either to the Texans or to back up Romo in Dallas. 

He's not a free agent, but he's likely to be cut. 

I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on him for a relatively cheap contract, giving him the opportunity to compete against Fitz. That being said, I think RG3 is going back home to Texas, either to the Texans or to back up Romo in Dallas. 

Jerry loves him 2 things this off season.  Johnny Football and some Glory Hole.

He's not a free agent. He's also terrible. As is this thread. 

He's clearly going to be a free agent. Washington wrapped him in bubble wrap and made him 3rd-4th string all season to avoid risking injury on the field that would kick in a guarantee of his $16M salary next year.

Truthfully I don't know why they even kept him. They'd have been better off with the extra usable roster spot. Unless they figured "what if" they got far and 1-2 QBs went down, figuring RG3 would be better than whoever is available on the street in January. That's pretty thin, though.

He's certainly talented, and if his knee is healed now with a year off, maybe he could repeat his rookie season again. Problem is there is so little QB talent out there now that someone will pay him more than I'd be willing to. Also he's supposedly a douchebag and his teammates hate him.

He's clearly going to be a free agent. Washington wrapped him in bubble wrap and made him 3rd-4th string all season to avoid risking injury on the field that would kick in a guarantee of his $16M salary next year.

Truthfully I don't know why they even kept him. They'd have been better off with the extra usable roster spot. Unless they figured "what if" they got far and 1-2 QBs went down, figuring RG3 would be better than whoever is available on the street in January. That's pretty thin, though.

He's certainly talented, and if his knee is healed now with a year off, maybe he could repeat his rookie season again. Problem is there is so little QB talent out there now that someone will pay him more than I'd be willing to. Also he's supposedly a douchebag and his teammates hate him.

He had a $13M injury clause, that is why he never so field, plus he sucks donkey d1ck

Griffin showed alot of promise in his rookie season but hes never been the same since shredding his knee.  

Hes just not a good qb on a repaired knee.

it's not really the knee defenses just figured him out because he's a one read qb.  Mariota in 2 years will be this guy unless Chip Kelly becomes his coach

No reason for this team to have any interest.  We need a cheap back up and need to draft a QB.  Whether that backup is geno or Petty remains to be seen.

However if we had a different dynamic I would 100% for sure look at him.  A good dose of humility may have helped him and he can throw the ball, any real needy QB team would be stupid to automatically discount him.

Archived