Hahaha Belichick's bitch knocked him out

Rexorcism

Bill Belichick turns his black eye into another Patriots mystery

Bill Belichick has a black eye.

No, not from Spygate. Or Deflategate. Or bailing on the Jets or giving nine-word press conferences or any other reputation-damaging thing.

Literally, a nasty-looking purple smudge over his left eye. And in typical Belichick fashion, he wasn’t giving away any details about the injury.

“I think I’ll live,” Belichick said, according to the Boston Globe, after he was asked about the bruise at a Tuesday morning briefing about the Patriots’ divisional-round playoff game against the visiting Chiefs.

“I don’t think we need to list the coaches on the injury report.”

Guess that rules out the designation: Bill Belichick (face).

It is pretty funny the effect a good black eye can have on ones friends and coworkers.  The worst shiner I ever got was about 10 years ago.  I was playing with my yellow lab in the bedroom fighting over a dog toy, I reach down to grab it from in front of his mouth and he jumps back and his elbow hits me right in the eye, within 30 seconds if felt like a balloon and ended up being a massive prize fight type shiner.  Of course not one person believed my dog story as the reason for the shiner.

Some Theories About Bill Belichick's Mysterious Black Eye

Some Theories About Bill Belichick's Mysterious Black Eye

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick showed up to his press conference this morning sporting a shiner above his left eye. He didn’t bother to explain how he got it, so we’ve come up with a few educated guesses.

One of the hobos he regularly murders for sport actually fought back.

He was playing catch with Tom Brady with an over-inflated ball.

Tom Brady snapped at him when he tried to pull Brady’s face out of a bag of dog treats he left lying around.

That’s actually his natural skin color, due to the fact that his dark soul is rotting his body from the inside out, and he just forgot to apply makeup to that spot today.

Some weird sex thing.

Got scratched by a cat.

Pressed his eye onto the eyepiece of the telescope he uses to spy on his neighbors a little too hard.

Didn’t move the stone slab all the way off his sarcophagus when he woke up this morning.

He rubbed his left eye too hard during his nightly 43-minute private sob session.

He fell down.

The Incantation of the Dead, as spell that has kept his lifeless, eternal corpse animated for a millennia, is starting to wear off.

Photo via The Score

It is pretty funny the effect a good black eye can have on ones friends and coworkers.  The worst shiner I ever got was about 10 years ago.  I was playing with my yellow lab in the bedroom fighting over a dog toy, I reach down to grab it from in front of his mouth and he jumps back and his elbow hits me right in the eye, within 30 seconds if felt like a balloon and ended up being a massive prize fight type shiner.  Of course not one person believed my dog story as the reason for the shiner.

We still don't  :rolleyes:...  :)

Archived