Connor Cook Thoughts

Paradis

18 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I'm surprised you (or anyone) could feel that way.

He's a meddling mid round guy, with game manager upside. His brochure includes pro-ready polish with average measurables. He's probably got the smallest marging between his floor and ceiling, so i guess i'd feel good that worst case scenario i got a great back up with above average spot duty reliability... but the kirk cousins comp is starting ring truer and truer by the hour IMO... 

More than anything, he did nothing his senior year to warrant his "hype" coming into the season. He's numbers were static, and he didn't "take over" games. With the kind of season MSU had, you'd like to see more than just "getting it done" from your franchise face. I can't imagine a version of reality where Cook destroys any defense for longer than 2 drives.

Matt Ryan is probably the "best case scenario" -- and i think it's time we stop pretending like that one's being going as ATL planned.  

IMO cook is not even close to Matty Rice, Cook's ceiling is closer to Mama Cass (cassel)

IMO cook is not even close to Matty Rice, Cook's ceiling is closer to Mama Cass (cassel)

Like I said, best case scenario.

But even that's as blaisé as his senior numbers. Matty Lice has been the definition of ehhhh I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk