Making a Murderer

HessStation

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course theres a point. 2 guys did mot tecieve anything that closely resembled a fair trial. That should bother you greatly. Next time it could be you or your son. Oh i get it, then suddenly all this will matter.

nobody even said anything about the brother but then again it seems that nobody bothered to check. Nor did they look into the person who was calling the girl and upsetting her serveral times before she disappeared. 

• 2 years later...

finally decided to start watching this the other day and zipped through it.  the fact that Zellner has stuck with him for 2 years and is filing motions as recently as 3 months ago reinforces my belief that he's innocent.

I just don't see how there was zero evidence of blood or any other DNA from Hallbach in the garage, trailer, bedroom etc.

does anyone really believe Avery has the know how to fully erase any and all evidence in the house where he supposedly killed her but left traces of blood in her A/V and hid her car in his lot behind some branches??  All while he had a crusher he knew how to operate at his disposal.  right.

the key not turning up until the 5th or 6th day of the search was the cherry on top.  they scoured a small trailer turning everything over and we're to believe everyone missed a fargin key sitting in plain site.

if I was on that jury I would not have acquiesced to the 3 stubborn jurors who had made up their minds early on that he was guilty.  F them.

On 2/8/2016 at 1:00 PM, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

How does that exonerate Avery? The blood sample placing O.J. at the scene of the murders was subjected to risk of cross-contamination. Does that mean he didn't do it? People seem to have this notion that if you throw enough unreasonable doubts out there the cumulative effect is reasonable doubt. It's not really even helping the cause. A legitimate frame-up would have been cleaner than this.

Even conceding the cops are dirty and what they did to the nephew was grounds for dismissal with prejudice barring any further action, doesn't really make Avery innocent. The filmmakers really, really want that money shot moment like the West Memphis 3 of getting an innocent man out of jail. Problem is even if you throw out the cops and the blood evidence, victim was last seen with Avery, the remains are on his property, and he is objectively a piece of sheet without an alibi nor a defense (though that only really arises were he and his attorneys foolish enough to put him on the stand). Whether evil cops and bad physical evidence constitutes reasonable doubt, "professionally", I didn't sit through the whole trial, cannot say.

People talking about how the producers made it look as though he was innocent....really? There was way more than enough evidence that the police and DA set him up.

oh i get it, the producers manipulated the video where a retarded boy was grilled for hours, promised to be set free if he signed and was made to say "yes" to some cops version of what happened. Give it a rest.

and that was just 1 of a dozen examples

you should be upset by this documentary as was i

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt brendan dassy get released recently?

As for the who done it, i think one of the inbreds on that compound did it or have commited murder in the past.  Most towns have "that family" full of whack jobs and criminials.  this is the story of that family just outside green bay if i remember correctly.  The law wasnt going to get the rope a dope from the family on this one.  The old I didnt do it, he must have or I didnt see anything.

Archived