first timer

Elaine80

Hi    This is my first time on the message board     Diehard Jets fan for over 45 years; season ticket holder for over 25 years; psl owner (ugh).  So sad the way our season ended; i was so up for game - too bad the team wasn't.  

You're a PSL/season ticket owner. :)

Does that mean you snipe seats off StubHub before each game like SAD 1 does, or does that mean he doesn't really own PSL/season tix? 

You're a PSL/season ticket owner. :)

Does that mean you snipe seats off StubHub before each game like SAD 1 does, or does that mean he doesn't really own PSL/season tix? 

she has no idea what you are referring to. The mere mention of stadium seating makes you post about SAR?  Geez.  Obsessed much?

I'm talking to a PSL owner but you answered instead. Perhaps you're obsessed? Geeeeeeez

Nice deflection.  Nope.  I'm not the one obsessed.  

and... I am indeed a PSL owner as well, so there you go.  And I repeat, our new member has no idea what you are talking about.  How could she?  Yet that thought never entered your head.  It's all good.  Carry on.

p.s.  You are conversing on a public forum so you are talking to everyone, not one person, every time you post.  So don't be surprised if and when someone else replies to a post that you didn't expect.  If you want to keep it private, the PM function is made just for that. 

Nice deflection.  Nope.  I'm not the one obsessed.  

and... I am indeed a PSL owner as well, so there you go.  And I repeat, our new member has no idea what you are talking about.  How could she?  Yet that thought never entered your head.  It's all good.  Carry on.

p.s.  You are conversing on a public forum so you are talking to everyone, not one person, every time you post.  So don't be surprised if and when someone else replies to a post that you didn't expect.  If you want to keep it private, the PM function is made just for that. 

Why not let her answer? I gave her enough to go on. Of course that never entered your head ...

WTF are you anyway? You're not a mod here, I'll do whatever I want.

Why not let her answer? I gave her enough to go on. Of course that never entered your head ...

WTF are you anyway? You're not a mod here, I'll do whatever I want.

as will I. I thought your post was absurd and basically said so. Mod status is not a requirement to criticize your post. Tough noogies if you don't like it

as will I. I thought your post was absurd and basically said so. Mod status is not a requirement to criticize your post. Tough noogies if you don't like it

Elaine's been a Jets fan for over 45 years. I'm sure she can handle herself without a clueless mook like you chiming in.

I don't care what you think, I didn't ask, and it clearly went over your head anyway. It wasn't addressed to you, so go suck it.

Elaine's been a Jets fan for over 45 years. I'm sure she can handle herself without a clueless mook like you chiming in.

I don't care what you think, I didn't ask, and it clearly went over your head anyway. It wasn't addressed to you, so go suck it.

I don't think you included enough personal insults in your response.  Obviously that's how you like to debate things, which is really pretty funny.  To each his own.  Regardless, your post was idiotic considering Elaine had no idea who you were referring to. Allow me to adopt your style of communication for a moment: you dumb ass.  :)  Now that should make you feel all comfy... a familiar environment. 

I don't think you included enough personal insults in your response.  Obviously that's how you like to debate things, which is really pretty funny.  To each his own.  Regardless, your post was idiotic considering Elaine had no idea who you were referring to. Allow me to adopt your style of communication for a moment: you dumb ass.  :)  Now that should make you feel all comfy... a familiar environment. 

Way to trash her thread, FOOL. 

When you have no clue, STFU.

Thank you.

Hi    This is my first time on the message board     Diehard Jets fan for over 45 years; season ticket holder for over 25 years; psl owner (ugh).  So sad the way our season ended; i was so up for game - too bad the team wasn't.  

If you're thinking of being a Republican candidate for President, the Hammer will vote for you! Be warned, I will obsess over you and ban you if you disagree with me. If I don't have ban power, I will squint hard at your screenname with my eyes and you will be banned that way.

I hate those crazy Liberals...even as I laugh and post on online messageboards about the times I drove drunk regularly in the 80s like it's no big deal. Good times. 

I'm voting on moral values.

Hi   Been reading all responses but haven't had chance to respond     Gym before work and working later and bunko and mahjong at nite I've been busy.   But I'd never ignore my new jets friends. 

Hi.  When you get the chance, please submit chromosomal test results to Max proving your gender.  Also, it wouldn't hurt to include name of test performed and parameters of tolerances.  Thank you.

Way to trash her thread, FOOL. 

When you have no clue, STFU.

Thank you.

No, thank you!  Keep the personal insults rolling!  They reveal a lot about you.  After all, it's only a message board for anonymous tough paper tigers.  You're doing a great job with it.  

No, thank you!  Keep the personal insults rolling!  They reveal a lot about you.  After all, it's only a message board for anonymous tough paper tigers.  You're doing a great job with it.  

Another dopey desperate retort. You started this, Mr. Pseudo Tough Guy, remember? Are you mentally retarded? ;yes;

Archived