created by Bowles) we are due for a massive speed
overhaul in our front 7.  We never looked that fast 
attacking the QB last year.  Which isn't surprising
when we had Coples, Davis & Pace in our LB corps for
more than half a season

- Bobbie Massie could be a RT we look at in free agency
to replace Giacomini.  Impressed with his performance
last night  

Trade Wilkerson for a first, and draft Myles Jack, and Scooby Wright, that will solve your LB speed issue lol.

What a game.... Rodgers reminds me of the "Jock" in HS who always made the plays at the end of the game

Very surprised the Az. offense looked so inept last night in the 1st 3 plus quarters. 

What a great call on the OT touchdown.

What a great job Cardinals do w/ player evaluation.

John Brown @#91 out of Pittsburgh State! Massie 4th rd. #112.

They've really invested heavily on both lines. Great young talent!

After watching that wild ARZ / GB playoff game a 
couple of things stood out:

- Based on the pressure schemes ARZ ran (which were
created by Bowles) we are due for a massive speed
overhaul in our front 7.  We never looked that fast 
attacking the QB last year.  Which isn't surprising
when we had Coples, Davis & Pace in our LB corps for
more than half a season

- Bobbie Massie could be a RT we look at in free agency
to replace Giacomini.  Impressed with his performance
last night  

Markus Golden is a stud 

KRL

Great points as always.  I think Bolwes likes speed in the manor that Carrol does with the Seahawks. While they may deploy the speed differently the idea is their defense requires significant speed as you pointed out  

I also noted that questionable descision making from Arizona that Bowles has adopted which translates  to me as, if you err, err on the side of being aggressive.  

Everything about that game on both sides of the ball, on both teams, looked much faster than what we are used to seeing from the Jets and many of the teams we played. Especially the offense seemed like it was being played in fast forward mode. But the AZ defense looked pretty worn out by the end of the first half so you can't keep that pace up forever. 

It was a great game, I really enjoyed it! I thought Arians made a huge mistake throwing on his final regulation time possession.  You have to drain the clock as ch as possible before giving the ball back to Rogers.  Especially the way Palmer was playing. He wasn't very good last night.

KRL

Great points as always.  I think Bolwes likes speed in the manor that Carrol does with the Seahawks. While they may deploy the speed differently the idea is their defense requires significant speed as you pointed out  

I also noted that questionable descision making from Arizona that Bowles has adopted which translates  to me as, if you err, err on the side of being aggressive.  

Agreed, Arians went for the "kill shot" on that throw to Fitzgerald with
just over 2 minutes left in the game.  He's crazy aggressive and that probably
"rubbed off" on Bowles with some decisions he made this year

Everything about that game on both sides of the ball, on both teams, looked much faster than what we are used to seeing from the Jets and many of the teams we played. Especially the offense seemed like it was being played in fast forward mode. But the AZ defense looked pretty worn out by the end of the first half so you can't keep that pace up forever. 

Remember that they are missing Tyronn Mathieu

Stop, ffs it's a broken bone, no ligament damage at all. He's fine. It does nothing to his value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always love the argument that says we have to pay him JJ Watt money to keep him, but we'd be lucky to get a 2nd round pick for him. :rolleyes:

I always love the argument that says we have to pay him JJ Watt money to keep him, but we'd be lucky to get a 2nd round pick for him. :rolleyes:

And how much is the franchise tag for Mo in 2016?? I believe if Mo would sign a reasonable deal it would have been done.. Look what Revis,Cro,Harris and others got Mac doesn't look like a cheapskate to me.. Oh and Mo would get the Jets a 1st rounder how high of one I don't know..

What a game.... Rodgers reminds me of the "Jock" in HS who always made the plays at the end of the game

Very surprised the Az. offense looked so inept last night in the 1st 3 plus quarters. 

What a great call on the OT touchdown.

What a great job Cardinals do w/ player evaluation.

John Brown @#91 out of Pittsburgh State! Massie 4th rd. #112.

They've really invested heavily on both lines. Great young talent!

mean while..we took developmental players like Stephen Hill and Vlad.   Drafting and player development is second only to QB play on why teams win.  

And how much is the franchise tag for Mo in 2016?? I believe if Mo would sign a reasonable deal it would have been done.. Look what Revis,Cro,Harris and others got Mac doesn't look like a cheapskate to me.. Oh and Mo would get the Jets a 1st rounder how high of one I don't know..

Last year the tag for DLineman was $12.93MM.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/2/16/7989009/nfl-franchise-tag-2015-values-ndamukong-suh-dez-bryant

Keuchly and Davis make quite the LB  tandem. Keuchly is such a smart player with incredible awareness and instincts!

Add to that his exvcellent tackling and coverage skills.... STUD!

Davis is one of the most amazing stories in all of pro football.

Agreed, Arians went for the "kill shot" on that throw to Fitzgerald with
just over 2 minutes left in the game.  He's crazy aggressive and that probably
"rubbed off" on Bowles with some decisions he made this year

I'd rather have a coach that goes for the kill shot.

Hey, remember a year ago when everyone said Fitzgerald was done....   That guy has had some amazing playoff games.

Archived