Seahawks @ PANTHERS

jetrider

The Seahawks O-line looks like swiss cheese so far.

Something that surprised me as I was looking at cap stuff yesterday - Seahawks spent the third smallest amount on their O Line ($12.8m) this year.

Jets spent the most ($33.2m)

Really thought panthers would be one and done. Boy was I wrong. They are ready today.

I think the Panthers chew the Cards up and spit them out.  Carson was horrible, at home, in doors vs a lesser D.  On the road vs that D?  Please.  If the Packers could run on them, the Panthers will gash them because they run on anyone.

What the hell, doesn't North Carolina have some of the best turf farms in the US?

That field is deplorable.

Its rained here basically everyday for 3 weeks...  all golf courses, are paths only, Many of them closed for a day or so. My  front lawn is SOAKED. 

Not just the football field... all of Charlotte is like that.

I still haven't forgiven Seattle for throwing the ball in the Super Bowl so this is pretty awesome. I also hate how a lot of people dislike Cam because he showboats. If you don't want him to dance don't give him anything to dance about.

compare that to Brady's ridiculous display on the sideline after he thought he ran it into the end zone. Why us that ok? 

don't think so.

Love how you wait till it's 24-0 before making your "bold" comment. (rolleyes)

Called this sh*t from a mile away. Maybe not to this extent, but no chance Carolina was going one and done. They're ridiculous at home.

I picked the home teams this weekend, opposite of last weekend.

As much as I want Pitt over Denver, I question if Ben will last four quarters. 

compare that to Brady's ridiculous display on the sideline after he thought he ran it into the end zone. Why us that ok? 

That's very true. Cam is more lighthearted and you don't see him crying for flags as much. I'm all for celebrating no matter who it is but I can't stand the crying. I loved it when our guys would have fun and mess around during and after games they should be able to have fun.

Archived