Pats and Panthers Open As Favorites

Gen X Jet

It's a lot harder for Brady to work on a silent count on the road.  Can't audible as much, the players come off the ball slower, the o-line is relied on more to buy time.  You saw it in the Jets/Pats* game a few weeks ago, and the first game vs Denver.  Pats aren't built for that kind of game.  They need a home or neutral field.   The one thing they have going for them is all their receivers are healthy.  But they will have no running game and that's hard to overcome against the #1 D in the NFL.

Peyton is going to have to have a good game.  I think he found a rhythm with the audibles at the line today.  If he can carry that over next week, I expect the Broncos to win.  If Belichick finds a way to expose Peyton, the Pats* could pull it out.

No surprise at all. Vegas absolutely loves the Pats and there's zero chance they were going to let betters get in low on Cam.

A Vegas odds makers job is to get the same amount of money wagered on both sides so the house doesn't take a bath.  They're actually predicting the bettors behavior more  then the game itself.  They will adjust the line up or down to keep the bets even.

The panthers are still a big mystery to me.  That game could go either way but whoever wins it will win big imo,

The pats are once again handed a gold plated walk in the daisies to the super bowl.  They will win easy.

I don't see how they're a mystery. They've lost one game all year and pretty much pounded every team into oblivion. By all accounts CAR should crush AZ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived